+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Date a woman 14 years older?

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    There is no hot 36 year old woman with a shoe full of kids who can compete on any level with a hot 22 year old with no baggage and a carefree life. She wouldn't even be on the radar.
    HaHaHa!!! Sorry bro....That statement is pure inexperience...

Post of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    On *any* level? Surely you are kidding. The only thing a 22 year old has to offer is a younger body.
    In what way, any way, would the 36 yr old woman with 4 kids compete with the same version of herself at 22, no kids, living life carefree?

Nothing against her, but she can't compete with a hot 22 year old. If it's his best option though, may as well exercise it. Literally :-)
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Really?!? Gawd....women in their 30s are sooo much better in the sack its ridiculous
    Huh? Gotta explain this one. Should be good, hahaha.

You would need experience sleeping with women in thier 20s and 30s to understand

Your views will change once you get older though
    Last edited by surfhb; 19-06-12 at 02:52 PM.

You would need experience sleeping with women in thier 20s and 30s to understand
    C'mon man you can't cop out now, you made the statement. I'm waiting for my epiphany.

Thanks for all the input.. I see people are torn on this, but I've decided I will see her.. It's really no big deal. I have a lot of experience with woman; some of you assume I don't but that's cool opinions are meant to be heard. This is just a significantly older woman than I, so I was just wondering. (Next oldest was 8yrs older.) So I've got this it was mainly the children part I was worried about, however that doesn't even phase me anymore... Once again thanks for all the input on the subject being!

C'mon man you can't cop out now, you made the statement. I'm waiting for my epiphany.

How would I possibly explain the difference in sleeping with a 22 yr old vs. 36 year old?? Great sex takes practice, practice, practice....something most 22 year old women don't have.

What's your age? Just curious
    Last edited by surfhb; 19-06-12 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckb02 View Post
    Thanks for all the input.. I see people are torn on this, but I've decided I will see her.. It's really no big deal. I have a lot of experience with woman; some of you assume I don't but that's cool opinions are meant to be heard. This is just a significantly older woman than I, so I was just wondering. (Next oldest was 8yrs older.) So I've got this it was mainly the children part I was worried about, however that doesn't even phase me anymore... Once again thanks for all the input on the subject being!
    Ah huh A 22 year old with tons of experience with women on a relationship advice forum? Good luck....you'll need it.

Your views will change once you get older though
    lol, I'm in my 40's. I've had high school girls (when I was in high school), women in their early 20's, mid 20's, late 20's, 30's, 40's and 50. I have a pretty good sample size to draw from.

There's NOTHING magical that happens to a woman in her 30's sexually. 'Maybe' if she didn't have a great sex life in her youth, or was inhibited, she had a self discovery, became more comfortable with herself and as a result became more sexual and a better lover. That's about it.

What's your experience on it? A lot of the women I had sex with in their early and mid 20's were absolute sex machines. There wasn't any change as time went by, we all just got older (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). Women (of all ages) give themselves completely over to you sexually when they're smitten. It's up to 'you' if they're great in bed :-) They're more than willing participants.

It's all individualistic. The OP's happy. For me (when I was 22), there's nothing the 36 yr old with kids could've done to get my attention, too many way more attractive options.

You made a general statement that said younger women are better in the sack( or at least made a emphatic point of disagreeing with mine).....a generalization I don't believe to be true

Oh man! You're old too...I'm in my 40s as well

Yeah...it's all up to the individual. I loved older girls when I was young

Seriously bro! A 40 something year old guy whos slept with all kinds of women who says a 36 year old with kids cant compete on any level with a 22 year old? Thats a rather odd statement coming from a new age man
    Last edited by surfhb; 19-06-12 at 03:29 PM.

You made a general statement that said younger women are better in the sack.....a generalization I don't believe to be true

Oh man! You're old too...I'm in my 40s as well
    I didn't make a generalization like that. I just said that a good looking 36 year old with 4 kids can't compete on any level with a good looking 22 year old with no baggage. The sex is relative. A 22 year old can be just as good or better in bed than a 32 or 42 year old. It all depends on the person and their partner.

Now, I see beauty in age. At 22, 36 was just old, especially when hot 20 somethings are at your infinite disposal. Not to mention the 4 kids. To me? What a mess just to get laid. But I don't know the OP, or his options, so it may be a good choice for him. For me @ 22, not in a million years.

Ya man, I'm old enough to have been into goth girls before the word goth was ever around. My friends used to bug me all the time about the 'vampire chicks' I was into ! lol

Older is ok, but damn, it's still old ! :-)

I just said that a good looking 36 year old with 4 kids can't compete on any level with a good looking 22 year old with no baggage.
    Yep...I totally disagree. Talk about a generalization. I guess my experience is different than yours.....women in their 30s and 40s have more income, emotional and sexual experience, street smarts, ect. Generally that is.

Huh? Gotta explain this one. Should be good, hahaha.
    In response to my generalized comment that older women in thier 30s are better sex partners....so yeah....its was kind of a blanket statement.

The OPs issue aside....I just think its strange that a 40 year old man would say a women in thier 30s and 40s cant compete in any way with a younger 20 something woman.....but whatever.

The sex is relative. A 22 year old can be just as good or better in bed than a 32 or 42 year old. It all depends on the person and their partner.
    Sure....but in general...across the board..... I dont believe younger girls are better in the sack and I explained why
    Last edited by surfhb; 19-06-12 at 03:58 PM.

Yep...I totally disagree. Talk about a generalization. I guess my experience is different than yours.....women in their 30s and 40s have more income, emotional and sexual experience, street smarts, ect. Generally that is.

The OPs issue aside....I just think its strange that a 40 year old man would say a women in thier 30s and 40s cant compete in any way with a younger 20 something woman.....but whatever.
    To clarify, my statements were from a 22 year old pov (which the OP is).

A hot 36 yr old (divorcee I'm assuming) with more kids than the old lady who lived in a shoe, most certainly can't compete with a hot 22 year old chick when it comes to snagging a 22 yr old guy on any level. Game over. Period, the end.

Now, for a 30ish to 40 something yr old guy who maybe has a couple of kids also, she'd be a much better fit, have more to offer than a 22 yr old for sure.

To clarify, my statements were from a 22 year old pov (which the OP is).

A hot 36 yr old (divorcee I'm assuming) with more kids than the old lady who lived in a shoe, most certainly can't compete with a hot 22 year old chick when it comes to snagging a 22 yr old guy on any level. Game over. Period, the end.

Now, for a 30ish to 40 something yr old guy who maybe has a couple of kids also, she'd be a much better fit, have more to offer than a 22 yr old for sure.
    OK....got it. Was a getting worried there bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast