+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Date a woman 14 years older?

You should be careful what you are saying about tiger woods, haxan. It was never proved that he cheated on his wife with those hoes. Its because of people like you that believe everything in the media, that tiger cant get his swing back. fckn racists.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares, the thanks is back!

@ Haxan - I agree, age IS, chelovek. But nothing could convince me to sleep with a 22 year old boy compared to a mature man. Maybe women are wired different. Depends if you are talking sex or relationship. Older men who date young women often find them hot, but boring (or tempermental). If they come with the intelligence of a soap bubble or they like drama, well, mbe appeals to a guy who enjoys being someone's daddy. Different strokes, etc.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

even tho i thanked you for your post, i still think its mostly lies. no offence.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No offense that I'm not offended. Mbe I would sleep w/a 22 year old if I could get one interested in my old, 40-something self. LOL. I could try riding a horse through campus like lady godiva, I guess.

I love your posts. I'm thinking of thanking every one just to peeve off some of the other posters.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    No offense that I'm not offended. Mbe I would sleep w/a 22 year old if I could get one interested in my old, 40-something self. LOL. I could try riding a horse through campus like lady godiva, I guess.

I love your posts. I'm thinking of thanking every one just to peeve off some of the other posters.
    yeah spam thanking ftw. and you should try that horse thing.

jason will be fuming about this new thanking system.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But nothing could convince me to sleep with a 22 year old boy compared to a mature man. Maybe women are wired different. Depends if you are talking sex or relationship. Older men who date young women often find them hot, but boring (or tempermental). If they come with the intelligence of a soap bubble or they like drama, well, mbe appeals to a guy who enjoys being someone's daddy. Different strokes, etc.
    No offense to the OP or his lady friend, but a 36yr old woman with a houseful of kids and 22 yr old unencumbered guy getting together = her and/or him being emotionally and/or physically challenged within their peer group.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123