+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Date a woman 14 years older?

Date a woman 14 years older?

So I recently met this woman at a nightclub, when I approached her I knew she was older maybe 26-27, but when we we're talking she revealed she was 36.. With 4 kids 15 the oldest. Anyway we exchanged numbers (she asked for mine). She seems quite interested in me, and she is pretty. I'm sure this would be just a short term thing, me and her probably both know that. This wont be a Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher. So should I get to know her?

If you like her why shouldn't you get to know her? If it is only a short term thing and you are both ok with that then what's the problem?

Yeah your right, it's worth it not like there's any harm to this.

Thanks for the input.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The harm would come if her kids know about it. Do NOT meet the kids, no matter what. Hopefully, she won't let you near them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

youre 25 and shes 36?
    ya dirty bstd

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    youre 25 and shes 36?
    ya dirty bstd
    Count again, silly.

36-14=22
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ckb02 View Post
    So I recently met this woman at a nightclub, when I approached her I knew she was older maybe 26-27, but when we we're talking she revealed she was 36.. With 4 kids 15 the oldest. Anyway we exchanged numbers (she asked for mine). She seems quite interested in me, and she is pretty. I'm sure this would be just a short term thing, me and her probably both know that. This wont be a Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher. So should I get to know her?
    As the forum den monther... I say No.

She will screw you up and spit you out and you'll never be able to look at a women your own age the same again. Find someone your own age and leave her and her children alone. She had a kid when she was 21 and now she's looking to re-live her lost youth. Don't let her ruin yours. I think if you were ready to take on a cougar, there would be no need for this thread and you'd be balls deep by now.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Count again, silly.

36-14=22
    yeah fair enough. I hate threads that involve math. Too many numbers in the op. thought she was 26/27, really shes 36, 14 years older, 3 kids, one is 15. Last bird i pumped, i didnt even know her name. This fanny wants her life story and hes not even seen a tit. What happenned to getting drunk and waking up in a strangers house with an alsation licking your balls in the morning. Fck, i miss my youth.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Fck, i miss my youth.
    How old are you?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you have to ask, you aren't ready. She'll shred you, Cub. I agree with Wakeup.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Dude, I wouldn't give a woman in her mid 30's the time of day in my 20's. For god sakes, enjoy the hot, young pussy that you have access to at this point in your life. Why on earth would you waste your time on someone whose ex got sick of screwing her and has 4 brats constantly around.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Dude, I wouldn't give a woman in her mid 30's the time of day in my 20's. For god sakes, enjoy the hot, young pussy that you have access to at this point in your life. Why on earth would you waste your time on someone whose ex got sick of screwing her and has 4 brats constantly around.
    ... lol ... You assume he got sick of screwing her ~ humph!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ... lol ... You assume he got sick of screwing her ~ humph!
    It's the way the world turns (for better or worse). Women who have kids with a man are in it for the long haul 'in general'. 'In general' it's the man who gets bored with the lack of attention (because mom's with the kids all of the time), or perhaps finds a better option (in his mind) and strays, breaking up the family. Not many women decide to leave a man on a whim and raise 4 kids on her own. Men, sometimes, will leave on a whim. Just the way it is.

Tiger Woods and his ex are a good, albeit high profile example. There isn't a Denny's waitress (or many women in general) on earth that look like Elin, but sure as shit, Tiger wanted to screw them. Go figure.

Anyway, to break it down for the OP. If she's good looking, I'll assume he's good looking (though that may not be the case). Therefore, I'd assume he's attracting hot 22 year olds, as well as hot 36 year olds. There is no hot 36 year old woman with a shoe full of kids who can compete on any level with a hot 22 year old with no baggage and a carefree life. She wouldn't even be on the radar.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Really?!? Gawd....women in their 30s are sooo much better in the sack its ridiculous

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no hot 36 year old woman with a shoe full of kids who can compete on any level with a hot 22 year old with no baggage and a carefree life. She wouldn't even be on the radar.
    On *any* level? Surely you are kidding. The only thing a 22 year old has to offer is a younger body.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast