+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help.......please

I need help.......please

Wow where to start.

I'm a 45 year old man married with two boys.
    For the last two year I have been in a relationship with a wonderful beautiful woman that is 20 years
    younger than I. Our relationship started out as co workers and escalated into so much more.
    We would try an meet every other week, usually at a hotel. Sometimes we where able to meet at other
    places just to hang out or have dinner. We would talk or text as often as our busy schedules would allow.
    Of course no one knows of our relationship, it's been that quit.

At two points in our relationship I actually broke it off. I just felt I wasn't going to leave my marriage
    And more important to me leave the boys. I felt she should be with a younger man to grow and live
    life with. Each time we always ended up back together and see each other as much as possible.

Recently she has broke it off with me and losing her has made me realize how much I love her and want to be with her. All she wanted from me was to leave so that we could be together. It's killing me and I
    finally realize that I can't live without her. I know what most you are thinking and her argument is valid
    that I have had two years to make it happen and couldn't. But now I know I love her more than my wife and I'm only here at home for the boys. That's not fair to myself my wife or my love. My boys will alwaysbe the most important people in my life that will never change. I'm very much involved with them.

But my lover isn't wanting to give me a chance to make it right and do what I couldn't for two years.
    I know she loved me with all her being and I do too. I told her that I would leave but she says she's
    moving on.

What can I do to change her mind? How can I win her heart back? She loved me she still has to love me.
    I will do anything to make this work I have to. I can't stand the thought of her not in my life!

Please someone advise me on what I should do?

You're a ****ing moron.

You should either divorce your wife or make a real attempt to better your marriage. Even if you were to leave your wife for this woman, she is going to drop you within a couple years. At 45 this should not be news to you.

Die slow you ****ing idiot.

A bit too much IMO. You aren't his wife.

I know a guy that left his wife of over 20 years for a sexy Polish girl, as soon as they could she stole all his money. EVERYTHING. He killed himself.

You should stay with the person that's been with you for so long. Im sure being with you wasn't easy. And you're just gonna go the first chance you get? Is the concept of loyalty foreign to you? Plus your kids, who you're essentially going to abandon (weekend visits ain't shit, you still ran out on them). But I suppose after your affair it doesn't matter, since you've turned your whole family into a joke.

But now I know I love her more than my wife and I'm only here at home for the boys
    Oh for christ sakes. You're in LUST. You haven't spent enough time with this women to know you "love" her. You get the good parts of her only... her genitals and her easy goingingness because she hadn't enought time with you to start giving you any kind of grief and or responsibility.

You want to be with a skank who would fk a guy knowing that he's married and has a family. What kind of trust would you have with a twat like her? You're a cliched joke and you're stupid enough to give up on a 20 year union over some asswipe that gave you a little attention without any responsibility. Grow up and ask your wife to go away with you without the children... Court her like you did when you were first getting into her pants and maybe you'll find yourself "in love" with the women you married once again... asshole.

Wanting to leave your wife because you no longer get along or you've lost your emotional connection to her is one thing. Wanting to leave her for some skank who opens them up for a married man with children WHO YOU HARDLY EVEN KNOW OUTSIDE HER SKIRT is quite the dumb another.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-12 at 09:54 PM.