+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where am I going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by flfv View Post
    Ok, two questions. Can you give me some examples of these subtle ways? and how do I build up sexual tension?
    Damn it I knew you were going to ask me that lol........

Well if you knew I was going to ask, you should have had some answers prepared for me But seriously, I have a couple of dates this weekend. So if you could give me some very thorough answers it would be much appreciated

Ok I'll start with conversation. Having the wrong personality traits do show up in how your converse with your date. Wrong things are, not being able to keep the conversation going, don't have anything interesting to say, over complementing your date, talking about negative things or ranting, talking about ex GF's, talking poorly about family, no sense of humor, or you have done it better or you over ride their experience with one of your own, lack of eye contact, nervousness, and poor posturing.

Confidence, eye contact, smile are the most important things. You gotta work in touching. One way is to when you guide your date over to a table or past you to the door, lightly place your hand on the hollow of her back for a few moments. Always show interest by asking a lot of questions to get conversations going, and be sure to be focusing on her, smile, eye contact. Small complements are needed by wait till you are settled down at a table, look her over subtly and see what stands out like a predominant color she is wearing (probably her favorite) or something she is playing with like a necklace or ring....then zero on those detail and work a complement from that. Be humorus but not crass. Best way is to lightly pick on yourself, roll your eyes, bigger smile, then light touch to her hand, eye contact.....you have to let those actions roll. K gtg later.

Quote Originally Posted by flfv View Post
    Not trying to get physical with them fast enough and they just see me as a friend?
    Yup.

You should not be pushy. But you should at least try and get a reaction back. Otherwise there is no reaction and you are forgotten.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12