+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She likes being fingered more??

She likes being fingered more??

This seems very odd to me but it is true. My girlfriend of 9 months and I have been having sex for a little over a month. I consider myself quite an artist with my fingers so she was happy with that for the beginning of our relationship but finally we started having sex. We were both vrigins until now and she says that being fingered feels much better for her. I realize that it is because you can touch all sorts of spots with much more accuracy, but i was wondering if there are any positions that would stimulate her "g-spot" more effectivly than missionary or the spooning position. Any help would be much appreciated!!

her going on top, it allows her to control how deep/fast, so she can just do what feel great to her.

give her more time..... part of what will make sex good for a girl is that she has to know how to get herself off. what shes likes, etc. this is all new to her. give her time to formulate an oppinion. and really get into it. also i agree with above. try her on top. that is my favorite position. it puts her in control.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if she likes the finger, just the finger.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I think this is an excellent website for you [url]http://datingtalk.net/articleid6.htm[/url]

you guys where both virgins? Has she finished durning intercourse yet? Think you might need to work out the kinks and rock her world with your manhood..lol their are two different kinds of orgasms clitoral and deep penatration. maybe she responds to the first more who knows..thats what you need to find out. Have you talked to her while having intercourse? try that, ask her what feels better. Move around inside her and find the spot she'll go nuts over.

oh and here is a link for different positions [url]http://www.sexpositionspics.com/PNphpBB2.html[/url]

my gf likes to be on top, when shes on top, she orgasims easier. but try the fingering first, then let her orgasim then revert to sex, that way, shes happy, then you're happy later.

it's true being on top is one of the best positions. But I also like it when we move the bed to edge of the wall and i can lean against the wall while on top of him. That way I can angle him better to stimiluate my gspot