+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to overcome depression?

depression is hell. for me it ranges from paranoia to feeling lost and in the dark to an absence of emotions

Avoid negativity
    Change your routines or habits
    Exercise....hang out with friends....have a drink....
    And the list goes on and on

sadie_genie Guest
    Maybe this will help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

When i depress i spend more time on my exercise to divert my mind concentration.Think positive and which makes you feel better or happy.Look for an inspiration.

depression can reduce through music, dancing and talking with our friends. It can change our mood and mind and we come out through depression

The tips you mentioned are all effective. I would like to add Yoga to the list. Daily yoga is a great way to feel calm and relaxed.

Yeah, and also to overcome depression you must think positive all the time.

If anyone knows the answer to this age-old question, don't hesitate sendin' a little birdy to me. After kickin' a terrible smokin' habit, I realise it's just masking the underlying mental issues present.

P.S - Let me know soon, as I'm debatin' medication is prob' the way...(again)
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

have experienced with it the last few several weeks, first I turn to liquor, daily I would go out with every objective to get so intoxicated that I would discover it simpler to rest and end up getting to sleep for time because I was so intoxicated with a hangover that I could rest through a whole day not considering which then sent me a bit mad and finished up damaging something unique. Would get intoxicated and then you think really that's the right factor to do but it's not.

Yoga is a good way to reduce depression. Avoid those things which makes you depress, think less and always think positive. If you are experiencing a brief episode of depression, time might be sufficient to overcome it. If you are experiencing longer lasting depression, you might need counseling or medication. There are different types of therapy and medication.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueanderson10 View Post
    I have few tips on overcoming depression.

2. Share you problems. Ask for help and do not think that there is no more solution. Once a challenge has been given to you, believe that you can finish it, id not alone, then with the help of other people.
    I agreed to this, think back at the time there were sooo much problems if I'd just ask for help and everything would be ok.

Last day i also really depressed and found no way to get rid of it . Finally i explore the solution and solution is really simple just involve yourself in working ... when you become really bzy person then there is no time to think that problem.

http://www.cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com

Hi Rogueanderson,
    To overcome depression talk with family members and pals and share your problems with them. Get practical and engage in daily physical activities. Accept the things you cannot change and practice giving back. Quit alcohol, smoking and caffeine and have proper sleep daily.

http://www.datingdownunder.com.au/Da...0an%20STD.html
    Last edited by Coline; 06-03-13 at 12:35 PM.

Can I add something to this? Don't focus your life on the things that will harm you. Engage in a lot of activities that will make you busy and happy.

Nath Guest
    I've been on antidepressants for 2 years now, and I can honestly say that the pills helped me to turn my life around. Seek professional advice. You won't regret it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast