+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What if I have been deeply in love with a girl that already has a boyfriend?

What if I have been deeply in love with a girl that already has a boyfriend?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE STORY I ask is for your advice. No one seems to be helping me out in other sites.

Ever since freshmen year I have been in love with this girl who has been the manager for the sport I am currently playing (there is a reason for not saying the sport).
    Sadly, she no longer manages the team and has probably forgot who I am since she has not been in any of my classes and I rarely see her during passing periods and lunch. When I do see her my stomach drops, my heart races, and I feel like electricity is running through my entire body. The only for sure time I would see her is during her practice after school as I play my other sport (her sport is different than the one just mention and the one above). Every time I see her and her boyfriend together, it kills me and I know she really deserves a better loving man than him. On the bright side, hopefully she will be in some of my classes in next year and will get to know me again. If she does end up in my class, what if the seating rows are in alphabetical order, how will I end up getting to know her and how would she get to notice my many talents?

One of my friends however, has known her since elementary and says she is a kind, smart athletic and funny person (he does not like her, he already told me he likes someone else for sure).

It is now summer break (6 weeks) and every day I have been conditioning and working out 2-3 hours every day while thinking of her every second. I am also planning to get a job in the next week because I know if she miraculously dumps her boyfriend and falls for me, I would have to invest a lot of time and money on her.

Is it wise to try to become her friend first for her to get to know me? Also what are the odds that she and her boyfriend will be together when he graduates?(he is going to be a senior while she is going to be a junior like me)

Here are following traits that would describe me in order for you to give me advice for the future. Sorry if my traits seem to good to be true/opinionated

ATHLETIC
    -somewhat muscular in that I am kind of skinny/ripped, have definition (six pack)
    -2 varsity sports both for 2 years
    - for sure 2 sports varsity both for 4 years by the time i graduate
    -already have letterman's jacket
    -won county championships

MUSICALLY INCLINED
    -can play some songs the first time by ear (piano, uke, guitar)

-Should I play a romantic song in front of her?

ARTISTIC
    -can draw almost anything but can be very time consuming (AP art student)

-already drew an almost prefect portrait of her on the last week of school and thought Y.O.L.O. but chickened out in giving it to her due to the possible consequences and regret. (I need help getting more confident and getting rid of my shyness).

INTELLIGENT
    -honor roll since elementary school
    -smart but not in a super nerdy way

-If she ends up in any of my class should I participate a lot so that if there were a project she would pick me as a partner since she would notice I am very smart?

KIND
    -always giving friends who don't have lunch food from my own lunch
    -letting people "borrow money"
    -never cuss at parents or/with friends

Is there any way to make her notice me above her boyfriend without being cocky?

I for got to mention I'm a capricorn and she is a cancer in zodiac symbols. Is it true that opposites attract? I have herd that it is like ying and yang.

The thing is, I know that many other girls like me but they are not the ones I am interested in. The one I am in love with, is different than all the other girls I have liked in the past. I have not liked anyone for this long. I Truly love her and will do anything it will take just to get to know her and to win her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by jalltheway View Post
    Is it wise to try to become her friend first for her to get to know me? Also what are the odds that she and her boyfriend will be together when he graduates?(he is going to be a senior while she is going to be a junior like me)
    My advice is to yes try to become her friend first. It sounds like you are in high school and the thing with the vast majority of high school relationships is that they don't last. So when they breakup, which the odds say they will, you can be on her radar to then try and steal her heart. Then when it comes to stealing the girls heart. Help her have fun, don't come on to strong, but you also should apply a subtle romantic pressure. You want the girl to think that she might be able to get you and not that she already has you in the bag.

I think you are cocky and childish and sounds nerdy and who cares what you can do or achieve. sounds boring to me a guy coming in and bring a list about himself.
    "always giving friends who don't have lunch food from my own lunch" really? how old are you?

And this topic is not different ten others that keep trying to put their nose in
    other peoples relationships!

RESPECT others relationship like you want other to do with yours.

i think that you have a misconception of what love is. there is a billion people out there to choose from, go find someone else and respect their relationship as you would want that same respect.

Clueless................

Quote Originally Posted by jalltheway View Post
    No one seems to be helping me out in other sites
    And for good reason, because you are so clueless on how it all works. If you are all that and a bag of chips like you think you are then you would have your pick of any girl because they would be clambering to get with you....but there isn't any. Instead you are a nerd that is pathetically obsessing, jealously over some guy's GF.

You have that much to offer? go hit on some single girls you fool.

Tip: just because you think you have all these great qualities, doesn't entitle you to have a girl that you want.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Clueless................
    Not clueless. Aspergers is my guess (assuming not a troll). Look at the shopping list of traits and his problems socializing, shyness, etc. He doesn't think he's arrogant, just being factual.

Anyway, his best bet and anyone like him, is to use his quirky traits to advantage. Be willing to stand out to a girl and do/say some unusual things but *not* in a group setting where others can see or hear. Girls like interesting. Fly under the radar.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is. They use their adoration as a foundation for claiming that "no one will ever love her as much as I do." Instead of being a profound statement of their devotion, this is a subtle, but nasty insult. It is akin to saying to her: "You are a difficult person, and only *I* can ever truly love you, so be thankful I'm here."