+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LF : Updates & changes progress report

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    The site worked just fine before the hover feature was removed... but OK, I understand. Even though I think there are several other features less useful than the hover feature, that could have been removed instead. For example, the subforums "your local love forum" and "love quotes" - basically nobody uses them. And we could merge "Love stories" and "Love poems" into one sub-forum.

What is "thanks spam"? I think we all agree that we like being able to thank who we want, how many times we want, whenever we want. So I don't really get why it needs to be limited.

OK for the editing thing. What about the deleting option? I'm sure that wouldn't hurt anyone.

restricting the time for 'edit' also lead to 'delete' been disabled after the specific period of time... (currently the time restriction is 24 hours.. more than enough, i hope)

anything more than 24 hours, the only solution is to get an admin/mod to delete the thread/post...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hi LA, I stupidly made another account and made some really idiotic posts. I would be grateful if you could delete them all. The account is called "thecafeterrace". Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Hi LA, I stupidly made another account and made some really idiotic posts. I would be grateful if you could delete them all. The account is called "thecafeterrace". Thanks man.
    login as thecafeterrace and pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    login as thecafeterrace and pm me.
    I would, but i became so angry with the style of my posting that i burned the piece of paper with the login details on it. You will see when i dont post anymore as thecafeterrace and maybe you will have pity and delete my posts. Im cringing just thinking about some of the things i have said.

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    restricting the time for 'edit' also lead to 'delete' been disabled after the specific period of time... (currently the time restriction is 24 hours.. more than enough, i hope)

anything more than 24 hours, the only solution is to get an admin/mod to delete the thread/post...
    I thought that was only true for posts, not for threads? When you open a new thread, you can delete it by clicking on "Administrative" (close to "Thread tools", "Search Thread", etc), which has nothing to do with the editing option. It's just there so you can *delete* the thread. So maybe that could be brought back?

Another useless feature that could be substituted by the useful "hover" feature: the user photos at the bottom of the forum homepage. Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Another useless feature that could be substituted by the useful "hover" feature: the user photos at the bottom of the forum homepage. Nobody cares.
    Actually, the only reason i come on the forum is to see the pretty pictures. So your assumption that nobody cares, is just wrong.

You're not helping ...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really miss the hover feature. I hate wading through a bunch of uninteresting threads.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I really miss the hover feature. I hate wading through a bunch of uninteresting threads.
    Me too. Please put it back. It was useful.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I never liked the hover feature. Somtimes when you used it, the forum would crash because it was using too much memory on your computer. I have to praise LA for taking off this terrible feature that was ruining my enjoyment of the love forum.

You can judge a thread by the title and author. For example if you see a thread started by Cerby, its most probably about homosexuality and its pitfalls. Also, if you see a thread started by Indi, its most probably an ass kissing thread for some new member thats never said an interesting thing in their life.

Ps, bring back the avatars in the new posts section before you bring back that hover pish.

alright... i have bring back the hover feature.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks loveadmin! You clearly take my requests more seriously than iamaninnocentman's! lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah youve won a battle, but the war is far from over. ****ing joke how LA does whatever a woman asks him, i ask him to close my other account and bring back the avatars and he blanks me. ****ing racist. Now my computer is slower than a week in jail again, thanks to this hover pish.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    ****ing joke how LA does whatever a woman asks him, .
    LOL! Nice rant except your basic premise is faulty. How would LA know Vash is really a female? Its not like our electrons smell different: e(v). Why don't you change your avatar to a pretty XX and see if that gets you anywhere. Just not another Cheeksx, that was damned painful.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast