+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to change !

I want to change !

So like the title says I want to change myself into something better ..

I am turning 20 in august and I have never worked anywhere I am studying but that won't help much coz the kosovo diplomes aren't valued anywhere just here !
    I am very lazy and even the idea of working makes me tired :S I am a very emotional guy, very jealous, insecure, and I think too much all the time I think things that sometimes upset me and sometimes happy ! I think I am intelligent in some way , I learned english, german by myself without english no'r german lesson's or teachers, my main strengh is that i get things easy you don't need to tell me 10x times to get it in my head. etc.

My idea is to study at Cisco IT academy and if someone of you know it please tell me if it is worth the money there .

So what do I want to change is :

1. I don't want to be jealous , at least not so much.
    2. I want to get the art of working in me, i dont wanna be lazy like this anymore.
    3. I want to have a good future, and I would welcome Ideas of what is the best solution for me !

Thanks

Can someone please reply and give me some advice how to do it or just write something lol

I think u are even lazy to think yourself.

u need to do it yourself. no one can do it for you.

just start

Yes well said cheekxs. If you want some changes then start with yourself. Nothing else!

try to do some research on kechara chakras... i found there might be 1 or 2 of them could help u

Okay, first off DO NOT ATTEND THAT ACADEMY, those institutes are normally non-accredited scams. You would fare much better attending a community college and paying MUCH LESS in tuition. That way you will have the option of transferring your credits to a University if you choose to further your education.

I understand the frustration you feel, I did not leave home until I was in my early 20s. I think once you get enrolled in a community college and decide your major you will feel alot better because then you will be working towards a goal that will help you acheive the good life you want to have.

As for the laziness problem, bad habits are best handled by replacing them with good habits. CHALLENGE yourself to wake up at 6AM for a month straight, even if you have no where important to go! This will get you in the habit of practicing discipline.

Let's see, what else?? Oh yes, the job thing. I imagine you want to move out on your own by now. Find a friend who or associate who works at an establishment where you want to work too! Use them as a reference on your application and see if they can get your application pulled, or placed above everyone else. It's not always what you know, sometimes it's WHO YOU KNOW.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

For me it is a good decision for myself i like change and i also use to change my self and my things too.

Read some "self-help" books for a start.

That's one of the best way to begin your new journey with a clearer direction.

Good luck!

if you like I.T. and computers, get started.

go to the college you want, or another one, maybe there is a cheaper one, nearby or somewhere. get started.

look at job boards for openings of jobs. apply and get a job, while you are still in school.

apply and get an internship if there are openings for that.

if you have a dad or mom, that has work to do, help them out, be useful.
    jealousy will go away once you have self esteem that you can do things yourself !

the computer industries are booming now, and you can make money. there are many job openings.

I want to change too...

I mean, i'm not good with luck...I guess?

I am studying and working at the same time at early age of 17, self-supportive, right now I'm 19yrs old and still studying but unemployed. I try to look for a job, I apply for about 3-5 times already and I'm still unemployed...rather I don't have any unique skills or talent?...I guess I want to change too... T_T

You're good at languages. So why don't you try to be an English or German teacher? I think your learning method will help many people. On the other hand, teaching anything can help you to raise your self-esteem. It makes you think that you can influence other poeple's lives. So you will get much of energy, never be lazy anymore, I promise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How to delete your lazy, guy?
    Beat to your head every night when you go to bed and shout : " don't be deep in dream, Get out immediately when you hear the alarm ring" .
    In the morning, you shout again on your thought : " If you still want to go down to the last, so keep lazy, vice versa, pick up the ass and DONE IT ! "
    I think the most important you must to complete first is "don't be lazy anymore".
    Find your interest and focus on them by all your mind, your health, your time, your energy !
    PLAN - IMPLEMENT - MANAGE - EVALUATE !

as far as i think you are so lazy, so think about yourself and do work on yourself..

Remember that an insecurity or issue with yourself must present itself in order for you to realize something is wrong. So you at least recognize your faults which is the first step. You need to become motivated by figuring out why you are not. Try to recognize and understand that the goals you want to achieve will benefit you more than your current situation and you must reach those goals so you can prove to yourself that you are capable of anything and gain self worth.

Change into what? What do you want? Who cares what your parents and everyone else wants. You're not living for their sake. Are you? Food for thought: why not be a stripper? Everyone goes to school and everyone goes to college. Props to them... pretty boring to me. In 10 years will I have to get a PHD in Sociology to be a janitor? I mean really...

A good future is a happy future. A happy future is not:

businessman
    playboy
    7 PHDs
    Plays 9 instruments
    etc.

It's what you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast