+ Follow This Topic

Thread: From a man's view,do you think he likes me or he just wants to sleep me?

From a man's view,do you think he likes me or he just wants to sleep me?

First of all, please forgive me of my incorrect spelling and grammar. I am not a native English speaker.

An Aussie chases me online. I am not a westerner. We haven't met yet. And I don't know whether we shall continue.

In the beginning, he supposed to be my client. I posted online selling something.
    He responed to it and asked me for a photo of mine. I sent the photo. He replied with one word and one question: pretty.Married? I answered honestly: Single. Manybe in hindsight, I shouldn't sent him the photo and replied to him.

This is how we started. Just chatted as business friends. At least from my side is. I don't know whether he plans to chase me in the beginning or just business. Anyway, we chatted happily. After a month and a half, he finally said "he likes me". He asked me to delete him if we only do business. But I didn't.

From then on,everthing changes. We didn't chat as often as used to be. (Probably, it's my fault. I kept myself away from him. Only chatted once or twice a week. We used to chat almost everyday.) And we have more quarrel than talk. That's one of the reason why I avoid him.

And the most crucial thing worries me is that he used to have a lot of girlfriends while I 'm a virgin, no ex-bf. What's worse, he is still txt with one of his ex-gf who he spent over 7 years with. And he refused to tell me why they broke up. Meanwhile, he kept asking me some sexual questions. I refused to answer. Then he logged off with anger.

We didn't communicate smoothly. He can't understand me and my culture. But he kept saying that he had gfs from my country and he visited here a lot of times and know my country well. However, I don't think so. He didn't respect me and my country and its culture. He speaks with superiority.

After fighting with him on the topic of his exs, he didn't say sorry to me or show any regrets. I can only feel his anger. But he kept waiting me online while I kept myself invisible. (Maybe he is not waiting for me, there is a lot of girls on his message.) Later, I write him two page long email. He just leaves me a short message with 4 sentences. Another time, I write him one page long email and request we communicate on letters. Again, he replied only 2 lines and requested to use APP on smart phones to communicate.

One more thing, he is 37. And I still in my late 20s. Except for language barries, culture conflicts, generation gap maybe also a big problem.

I don't know whether this kind of situation is normal in westen relationship. Are western men all like this? I've asked him why he likes Asian girls. He didn't answer. I guess he can't get his superority from his western girls. I said this to him and he was offended.

I don't know whether this kind of man in western definiton is good or not. But in east, it defenitly not. In my culture, the man like him is not good. I don't think he likes me. He just wants to sleep me. I need some opinion from your guys, since I have no experience in relationship. And he knows this, and keeps using this point to attact me. He always says I have no experience in it, so no cred to judge.

Here are some conversations with him. You guys tell me what he is?

We are talking about the noise the neighbours made.

I :the building in front of mine,moved in a lot of new comers . they speak their cell phone loud with their head out of their window

He : heh

I :I can hear every word of their convo

He :and sex?

I :and some children in that building screaming day and night.as you might notice, almost all the vechiles here have alarm.The children just keep making fun with those alarms.make those things buzzzzzzzzzzzing all the time

He :and sex?

I:especially when I was writing.I don't ask your exs.you'd better not ask me that.

He: im asking if u hear ur neighbours!

I:not that kind of talk.I've told you before.

He: dont be so prude

I:don't be so curious about sex,or related topic.

He:well ur the one saying ur hearing the neighbours!it's only a query!

I: I was saying about the noise. you just lead to what you want.did I ask you whether your ex make you light sleep?if I didn't,you'd better not either.we both know where we stand.don't step away.

He: no wonder ur single.it's got nothing to do with stepping away.im not asking YOU about sexual things.different thing entirely.

This is a typical conversation we had. No matter what we talk, he can lead to sex. Or his first reponse to anything is sex related. I don't know whether it is western style of talk or just he is like that.

Am I overreacting? Well, at least in eastern culture, we don't talk like that.

What shall I do now?

answer is (b) he only wants to sleep with you

He sounds like an asshole. Why are you wasting your time with him at all?

Unless you're secretly craving him somehow, just remove/ignore/ditch him altogether and be done with the creep.

And yes, to answer your question, he only wants to sleep with you.

some girls are blinded by love.

i hope you take the courage to stay away from him.
    it will only turn out fruitless if the guy is chasing you for sex only.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Dear all,

Thank you!

I've got my answer. I just need your guys to prove my thoughts. Because I don't want to hurt anyone, if it is only misunderstanding in culture difference.