+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!

Help!!

As you have read my last post, I was trying to overcome the hurt that my boyfriend was asking for spaces. But, everyday he continue to call me and tell me that he love and misses me, even though hes the one that wanted space.

Last night, he came over to see me and ask if I wanted to go and watch a movie over his house and talk. But, I turned him down. I told him that it not a good idea. I told him that his confusion is killing me..Cause, he wants space but yet he still wants to see me. I told him that it is not fair to me, to continue doing the thing he wants to do.What if after having that space he decide that he is happy without me. Then I am going to be even more hurt. Then he told me that he know I am the right girl for him, except right now he need some time to himself.

Now, he wants to know if I want to go to dinner with him..Which I told him that I am busy and cannot make it..So, he got upset and tell me to call him when I have time for him...
    I don't understand...and very confuse over this whole thing...

Gab,

Like I said. Do not pick up the phone. Screen his calls. Don't let him in. Don't tell him confusion is killing you. Don't tell him anything at all -- don't talk to him to begin with. This yo-yo he's playing with you with his "you're the right girl"/"you're the wrong girl" is downright demeaning. And you behave like a person repeatedly stepping on glass and cutting your foot over and over again, by allowing him to still be in your life. Don't call him. He is OVER.

P.S. Those things that you said to him were good, now if only you'd stop talking to him at all...
    Last edited by IceQueen; 10-07-03 at 12:44 AM.