+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do I Like Young Girls?

Why Do I Like Young Girls?

I don't know wtf is wrong with me. I tried to look online for scientific studies and all that
    and I mean it makes sense...the male is hard-wired to look for a younger girl who's fresh and fertile and aren't menopausal and all that junk
    just like a woman is hard-wired to be attracted to a tall strong mature man who can protect her

and all the males on these forums/yahoo answers are trying to explain it...saying naw you're not wrong I like em too
    and trying to explain it scientifically

but all the women who get on there are mean and nasty as soon as they see something like that like
    "it's because your a sick f*ck who needs help blah blah trying to disguise your sick perverse pleasures with scientific mumbo jumbo"
    but i mean women always are saying that women are hard wired to look for tall strong men right?
    So why is it so hard to believe a man is hard wired to like young new girls from a scientific and evolutionary standpoint?

I don't know. I don't WANT to like young girls. I don't WANT to be a sick pervert if thats what it makes me.
    I mean I don't like young young young girls like 0-13....thats a real pedofile...and I would NEVER EVER hurt or rape or any of that sick stuff.
    And its not because "they can be easily manipulated" or any of that other stuff i've seen on the other questions
    it's just I see a hot 14-17 year old and find myself saying...if there was no law against it...

But I don't WANT to.
    I don't want my fellow peers looking at me like im a sicko but it's not like i can rip that part of my brain out u know?
    i mean why is everyone so quick to co-sign a gay guy like "thats just how he is he cant help it leave him alone"
    but when its a relatively older guy who likes a teen girl im a sick f*ck and I need help
    but it's the same thing with me and what looks like to be A LOT of other guys.

And i think older women get so hostile about it because they're jealous of the competition or something? i don't know.
    its not like i exclusively like young girls...there's hot chicks in their 20s and 30s too i would give my left nut to f*ck but when their hot and young i wouldnt mind either.

I don't know. I know im gonna get trolls and stuff but someone at least half intelligent and mature please give me some advice because this has been eating at me for a long time and I'm just wondering wtf am i gonna do when im in my 30s still liking young girls n sh*t.
    Last edited by Confizzled; 26-06-12 at 05:04 PM.

Scientifically, a woman is more fertile in her early twenties. Not in her teens.

I hated sick old men even as a teen (I am now 22), so I can tell you for sure, it's not because of the "competition" (which is non-existant by the way, since any healthy grown man would get bored after 2 days of dating a 15 years old kid).

The other reasons that the "scientists" gave is because they haven't had any children yet therefore no other mate to compete with
    and a whole buncha other stuff
    and thanks I understand but
    that still doesn't explain why though.

14 ? Really ? That would make you a pedo. You are sick and evil. While I'm not sure that there is a law against thinking those vile thoughts that you CHOSE to have I hope to god you never do something evil and destroy some poor young girl. You need to bury your sick disgusting demented thoughts and forget about it forever. You need to find a GROWN WOMAN. Seriously, bury those thoughts and get over it NOW before you do something VILE and go and hurt someone young and innocent. What you're describing is evil and wrong. You need help.

and women are quick to blame it on "cuz its easier and they can manipulate them more blah blah cuz you feel superior to the teen girl because you're insecure or not sure of yourself as a man blah blah"but....no. its just like , to me, if you're hot, you're hot, whether you're 15-35 whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    14 ? Really ? That would make you a pedo. You are sick and evil. While I'm not sure that there is a law against thinking those vile thoughts that you CHOSE to have I hope to god you never do something evil and destroy some poor young girl. You need to bury your sick disgusting demented thoughts and forget about it forever. You need to find a GROWN WOMAN. Seriously, bury those thoughts and get over it NOW before you do something VILE and go and hurt someone young and innocent. What you're describing is evil and wrong. You need help.

See this is what I'm talking about. I didn't say I ever acted upon it. Never did i say that.
    NO I DONT WANT TO. I DIDNT CHOOSE TO YOU DONT KNOW ME. IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOULDNT BE ATTRACTED TO TEEN GIRLS.
    I DONT. I DONT WANT TO. JUST LIKE IN "THE SITTER" THE KID SCREAMS I DONT WANT TO BE A F*GGOT! I DONT WANT TO FEEL LIKE THIS.
    Why do you think I'm asking you for advice...because I WANT to keep on thinking young girls are hot?
    and...I'm in my early twenties. its not like I'm 50.
    and I'm saying like 14-year olds NOWADAYS...with huge tits spilling out of their shirts n makeup and all that sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Confizzled View Post
    and thanks I understand but
    that still doesn't explain why though.
    I was just pointing out to you that the fertility issue is no "scientific explanation", since it's false that teenagers are more fertile. In fact, teenagers are more likely to have complicated pregnancies. So in case you were wondering, that is definitely NOT the reason.

As for the actual possible reasons. Were you abused as a kid (that includes your teenage years)? Usually men who are into kids had sexual experiences with adults when they were kids themselves.

If there's grass on the field, play ball!

the male is hard-wired to look for a younger girl who's fresh and fertile and aren't menopausal and all that junk
    Then maybe you can explain why a 40 - 50 year old woman who's in good shape gets hit on by so many 20-30 year old male members of a dating site?

I'd hazard a guess that it's all about the visual that is why a male looks at (not for) a younger girl who is fresh... they're normally a great visual.

I'll add that most men have evolved to realize that in order to maintain a healthy relationship one has to be compatible with whom they are schtuuping.
    I do hope you get over your fetish before you have your own daughter/children. Perhaps you can empathize and think about how it would enrage you that some adult male has just bed your 14 year old virgin daughter. Perhaps after you have your own children you'll understand why your preference is a little creepy to some of us.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-06-12 at 11:03 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand why the reason you are attracted to underage girls matters to you. No reason would be adequate to make your attraction acceptable, and none would be sufficient to keep you out of prison if you aren't able to control yourself.

Also, I think you underestimate women. You think jealousy is the only possible explanation for hostility? How about the fact that we are the ones who give birth to girls who are the object of so many perverted men's imagination? Or perhaps that we *ourselves* have been victimized by men who can't control themselves?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You think jealousy is the only possible explanation for hostility? How about the fact that we are the ones who give birth to girls who are the object of so many perverted men's imagination? Or perhaps that we *ourselves* have been victimized by men who can't control themselves?
    This precisely.

I understand all of you.
    I do.
    I really do.
    But WHAT IM F*CKING ASKING IS.
    WHY.
    DO.
    I.
    LIKE.
    YOUNG.
    GIRLS.
    Not...yeah I choose to so Ima go rape a young girl
    Not....Yeah i dont care if you have kids or not blah blah ima go get with a young girl.

WHAT I SPECIFICALLY ASKED WAS:

WHY.
    DF.
    IS IT IN MY MIND.
    TO LIKE.
    YOUNG GIRLS.
    WHY? WHY? I DONT WANT IT TO BE IN THERE IN MY MIND JUST AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE SEE WHAT IM TRYING TO EXPLAIN? IM SAYING WHY DF IS IT IN MY MIND...LIKE AN OBSERVER SAYING WHY IS THE SKY BLUE.
    WHY.
    WHY.
    I DONT WANT TO. I DONT.
    IIIIIM looking at it like its sick...ok? I don't need yall to come in here tellin me I how much of a pervert i am or how much I need help.
    Cuz i realize this.
    Ok?
    even tho there's a thousand people telling me dude the reason why is because for 5000 years it was ok for a 25 year old to marry a 14 year old because society said it was ok.
    I NEVER HAVE DONE ANYTHING WITH A YOUNG GIRL.
    IVE NEVER "PREYED" UPON A YOUNG GIRL. IVE TURNED DOWN MANY YOUNG GIRLS FOR FEAR OF PROSECUTION.
    WORST THING THAT IVE EVER DONE. IS WHEN I WAS 22 I F*CKED A 15 YEAR OLD.
    AND SHE WANTED AND BEGGED AND TRIED TO CONVINCE ME TO DO IT BECAUSE I TOLD HER NO NO I CANT DO THIS ITS AGAINST THE LAW.
    AND SHE VEHEMENENTLY SAID ALL I DO IS F*CK OLDER MEN AND DATE OLDER MEN I DONT LIKE HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BLAH BLAH.

smh
    w/e
    i see no one is going to help me
    you all just want to bash n point fingers
    when all im asking is WHY.

I dont like young girls before puberty like ew. Thats gross.
    I have never "victomized" a girl.
    I am 22 and the only interactions between underage females have been initiated
    by them. and 'them" being 15 year olds at the youngest.
    So dont make me out like im a horny old pedofile looking for little preschool children.
    I said. 14 to seventeen.

I started thinking about ****ing my young teachers and counselors when i was 14.
    So i just used that as a guage.

W/e.
    W.e.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast