+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Depressed

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hira View Post
    I think you have to look a girl from your own region, then it will be good for you and your relationship.
    You have no idea, how hard n' risky that is for me. But I won't go into the details, because you don't deserve them.

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You only really start to notice it if you get more involved in their life. Plus if she drinks alcohol that can also amplify her mood swings.
    This is true, about getting more involved in a person's life. I am sure she doesn't drink.

Sounds like you are suffering from "White Knight Syndrome" Here is a test you can take tests.matchdoctor.com/testsTake.aspx?quizID=1086&page=1

And here is a good article that explains it. psychologytoday.com/blog/the-white-knight-syndrome

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sounds like you are suffering from "White Knight Syndrome" Here is a test you can take tests.matchdoctor.com/testsTake.aspx?quizID=1086&page=1

And here is a good article that explains it. psychologytoday.com/blog/the-white-knight-syndrome
    I don't have to go to the links to figure out what 'White Knight Syndrome' is. The name makes it pretty self-explanatory.

Just for curiosity, I took the test. I don't have 'White Knight Syndrome'.
    Last edited by Chris0516; 11-07-12 at 08:14 AM.

First of all, make sure it is something you truly want. You can come to visit canada for up to 6 months at a time, as long as you provide proof (job, mortgage/rent, job, etc) that you plan to return when that time is up. But keep proof that you did visit and, if you think its actually real, make sure you take pictures and document everything because whoever said above that you can get married and come to canada is COMPLETELY wrong. When it comes to immigration, Marriage means absolutely nothing unless it is backed up with a significant amount of proof that it is real.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123