I've been seing a guy for 5 months- he's really a great guy, like I've never met before. He started picking me up when found out my long term boyfriend left me- it turned out his long term girlfriend has done the same. He was really mad about me..We connected instantly and everything seemed to be really good. I was going to meet his mum in couple weeks time what means a lot to me. But then, a week ago he started being distant and I didn't know why. I asked him finally and he said it was problem with cut overtime at work and it causes him a financial problems. But after this he hasn't changed. Still was distant, wasn't lovely as usually, didn't ring etc. I asked him again- and then it turned out he wants to figure out what he feels for me and at the end he said he doesn't love me and thinks it's not right for him to be with me. I was shocked as it was the last think I could imagine to hear from him. I never expected him to tell me he loves me straight away as I know we both were in long term relationships and it takes some time sometimes to love someone. Sine that painfull conversation he started being his usual self- lovely, caring etc. I don't know what to think about it. Do I have to move on? I'm not sure what's going on. I really loved this guy. We both are in early 30s, so we're not looking at the people only to have fun.