+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cannot understand this girl, What do I do?

Cannot understand this girl, What do I do?

Hey Everyone

So there's this girl 'B', I've known her since age 14, I'm now 19. We've been good friends for ages and I've always liked her, but since she went to uni, we haven't spoken as much. I went for a night out where she lives, and her sister told me 'B' liked me, we were flirting all night, and I would have gone back to hers, if she didn't have guests staying with her. However, when i returned home we texted for a few days, and said we'd go out somewhere when she came back on the weekend, but this never happened.

She was always on my mind to be honest, and I was a little gutted nothing did happen.

Anyway, since returning home, we've spoken, but on a night out again, she said hi but didnt seemed overly interested imo, but her sister came over and said that 'B' hadn't shut up about me, and that 'B' was telling her sister that they needed to come over and speak to me. Her sister said she really likes me, but has a boyfriend/seeing someone. So 'B' came over and joked that 'you can speak to my sister, but not to me' and we were together most of the night. We had to go, she tried to get me to stay, but i couldn't, so I got a kiss, but she cut it short, and pushed me away, we said goodbye.

I've text her for last week, but its not very flirty.

What is up with her, do you think she likes me (as I really like her) and what should i do, ask her to go out for a drink or something or just leave it?

Thanks in advance,

J

why not just ask her if she wants to get a bite to eat with you. if she dont ask her sister. seems sister talks to you more.

1) It sounds like she's playing hard-to-get.

2) ...She has a boyfriend? Bad news. That needs to get sorted out.

Ask her. That is my advice for everything. Communication is key in a relationship, friendship and just in life in general. Ask her when you are next out with her and see if she has feelings.

Good luck, but talk to her about it.