+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heartbroken till' the bitter end..

Thanks a bunch, a really appreciate that.

i went through a similar break up and had similar dark thoughts as a result. it was with my first love and i didnt understand why he dumped me. there was no closure. i ended up seeing a therapist and realized i had bigger issues that needed to be dealt with and that those bigger issues were the reason why i was having dark thoughts. i think that is what is happening with you from the sounds of it.
    "things will never be the same"- that is a very irrational thing to think. you were fine before she came into your life- you lived without her before, right? you can do it again.
    you mentioned you are a gamer. and it sounds like she might have been one of your only friends. how about finding new hobbies that get you out and about and mingling with other people.
    the way she broke up with you was very inconsiderate of your feelings. if she acted that way- maybe she isnt even worth being friends with.

Quote Originally Posted by angelsnairwaves View Post
    i went through a similar break up and had similar dark thoughts as a result. it was with my first love and i didnt understand why he dumped me. there was no closure. i ended up seeing a therapist and realized i had bigger issues that needed to be dealt with and that those bigger issues were the reason why i was having dark thoughts. i think that is what is happening with you from the sounds of it.
    "things will never be the same"- that is a very irrational thing to think. you were fine before she came into your life- you lived without her before, right? you can do it again.
    you mentioned you are a gamer. and it sounds like she might have been one of your only friends. how about finding new hobbies that get you out and about and mingling with other people.
    the way she broke up with you was very inconsiderate of your feelings. if she acted that way- maybe she isnt even worth being friends with.
    Holy crap, you ended up seeing a therapist too? Man, I was fine without her..

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Karate View Post
    Hi.. Yeah, I'm a new guy here. For the past half of the year, I was in a relationship with a wonderful girl I knew. She didn't wear makeup, dresses, or high heels and any of that crap. She was so beautiful, and the sweetest girl in the world.. and she was a gamer like me. We were fine and everything, but now it turned into a hell of a mess. She broke up with me weeks ago, and didn't even want to be friends.. and never wanted to see me again (for no reason, I swear I didn't do anything)!

Ever since that happened, things haven't been the same for me. I lost interest in alot of things, and I don't care on what I do anymore. I started having dark thoughts, and also nightmares during the night. Things will never be the same.

BTW, her birthday is in 4 weeks.. I'll be making her a gift before the day comes.. I hope she'll like it, and she'll understand that I still care about her.. but if nothing works, if she wanted to never see me again, I'll just end it all. There's always a way to find overdose pills somewere, it's the least painful way to leave this world.
    I have been where you are. But as time went by, I began to realize, that I never should have been with my (ex)wife, or my (ex)fiance. My ex-wife was in deep denial about her own health problems, even after I divorced her in 2000(married 8.5yrs.). She ended up needing a triple heart by-pass last year due to congestive heart failure at 44. Congestive heart failure is more common in people 20-25yrs. older than her. I knew it would come to that. But when I saw her at our son's high school graduation last month, she looked like she had not lost any weight since the by-pass operation.

My ex-fiance got married, making her a bigamist. Because she never divorced her first husband, and he never filed for divorce either.

I know this is all hindsight and I am glad I am not with either one of them. If only we could find these things out, before getting into a bad relationship.

Thanks for everything guys. I really appreciated everything, but I'm afraid it's all over, there's no hope, no love, and no point. I tried, giving her a gift and my words, but things turned out much worse, now her sister doesn't even talk to me anymore, nor my closest friends who were also her friends, they all mocked and bullied me. She wants me gone, from existance, and she found someone else, who's just like her. I don't belong in this world, I don't deserve anyone, and I don't deserve my happiness. I wish all of you luck, for me there's no luck, there's nothing but failure, and hopelessness. I just can’t live like this anymore.

Goodbye…

I have a feeling they turned because they feel ashamed for what she has done to you, and feel badly for you. You have a broken heart of course you will feel like this, who wouldn't. Just remember this, Karma has it's way of making people wish they had handled things more fairly....she will get hers someday. Hang in there, you will see that she is not worth this, and you deserve and will find better. Stay close.

in memory of gato, he'll be missed, i'm one of his bestest friends, known him since middle school. a week ago, he tried to commit suicide at home, but instead got himself hurt, and ended up at the hospital. after that, i didn't hear from him. but 2 days ago (now 3 here), he recently passed away. his family was devastated, and so was i. my best friend, gone, all because of a heartbreak. he may no longer be a registered user here.. he's dead.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The trolls will be back in school in a few more weeks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I dont believe that. you are not telling the truth.

no one breaks up for no reason.

and leave her alone. its over so move on.
    and when you break up you dont have to be friends! you are a ex!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The trolls will be back in school in a few more weeks.
    **** you! i'm telling the truth, don't believe me, ask, smackie9! you don't have to be an asshole.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123