+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heartbroken till' the bitter end..

Heartbroken till' the bitter end..

Hi.. Yeah, I'm a new guy here. For the past half of the year, I was in a relationship with a wonderful girl I knew. She didn't wear makeup, dresses, or high heels and any of that crap. She was so beautiful, and the sweetest girl in the world.. and she was a gamer like me. We were fine and everything, but now it turned into a hell of a mess. She broke up with me weeks ago, and didn't even want to be friends.. and never wanted to see me again (for no reason, I swear I didn't do anything)!

Ever since that happened, things haven't been the same for me. I lost interest in alot of things, and I don't care on what I do anymore. I started having dark thoughts, and also nightmares during the night. Things will never be the same.

BTW, her birthday is in 4 weeks.. I'll be making her a gift before the day comes.. I hope she'll like it, and she'll understand that I still care about her.. but if nothing works, if she wanted to never see me again, I'll just end it all. There's always a way to find overdose pills somewere, it's the least painful way to leave this world.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes, people just move on especially when you are young. Breakups make you feel bad, but they are a normal part of life. You'll be fine, chin up.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gosh there are lots of nice gamer chicks out there that would love to be with a guy like you. Don't waste your time on giving a gift to someone who rejected you, buy yourself a new pair of kool kicks (Vans ) and head out to the Game Stop to chat up some girls. The trick is to tell yourself you deserve better.

If you want to be a part of something new just hang out here. We are always happy to see new people join us. BTW I'm in the middle of playing Diablo3, this game rawks. What do you play?

Thanks guys.. We'll I mostly play Nintendo, Sega, and other games. Kind of a all-around gamer. My favorite platform is Mario & Sonic. Favorite shooter, Grand Theft Auto & Team Fortress 2. Heh, too many games I like, those are mostly my favs.

.. and true, there's alot of gamer chicks out in this world. Unfortunatly, there are not many here were I live. Well, here there's a mall, and there's a Game Stop I always go to, but never any chicks near the Game Stop. Just guys..

Aw that's too bad. Maybe if you slip into Old navy you might see someone you like. Just grab a few tees and ask her which one looks better as an opener.

I'm a PC gamer I have been playing WOW for about 6 years. When I'm finished with Diablo, I'm moving onto The Old Republic. Having just bought a new computer has definitely increased my gaming pleasure lol.

Wowzers. That's awesome. :3

Old Navy? Err.. Umm.. Not sure. But thanks. ^^'

The idea that such beauty exists in this world means that shes not the only one. And its all up to you to realize how beautiful life is outside of your shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Karate View Post
    Wowzers. That's awesome. :3

Old Navy? Err.. Umm.. Not sure. But thanks. ^^'
    I was only using that as an example, you can do that at pretty much any place.

Yeah.. I bet I can, if my karma is any good. I kinda have bad luck, yeah, for realz.. :p

is it bad luck? or a just bad attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    is it bad luck? or a just bad attitude?
    Just bad luck. I don't have any bad attitude.

You never did say how you guys broke up. Was she mad at you?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You never did say how you guys broke up. Was she mad at you?
    Well, she was mad at me for no reason! She was doing fine the last week before we broke up, you know normal and stuff. But then the next week she was the one with the attitude, I swear, I did nothing. She was having insane thoughts and self loathing.. and talking to me like.. a jerk!

"I've been stupid lately.. I'm just stupid."

^ That's one example.

I had a talk with her to cheer her up, and tell her not to say such things. But sadly, she just kept thinking about that. Days later, she blew it.. She didn't want to be friends, and never wanted to see me again. I don't know what was her problem.

How old is she? What are her living conditions? like does she live at home? is she going to college? Who does she live with? What is her relationship like with her mom and dad?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast