+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she confuses me!

she confuses me!

Hello everyone
    Okay just to intro this..
    I have been in a long distance relationshit with a girl ive already seen
    Ive known her for about 2 months now and i gotta say ive fallen for her!

When it comes to romantic talk she loves that and she also hears me out but im not sure if shes fallen for me the same way.. i just feel when she says i love you or i miss you that its just for show but at the same time i know she loves me.. i personally think this long distance between us is the defining factor cuz i whatsapp her..

Another point is we all like to wake up to a goodmorning and sleep to a good night from our loved ones.. she hasnt ever said hello to me ive always had to speak to her and if i dont say anything i dont hear anything from her.. this plays on my mind as it makes me think does she miss me..

Anyone got any advice on how i sgould approach her.. i honestly love her soul..
    I should also state here she is a shy one.. and she told me she aint fully comfortable around me on a lever of 1-10 with 1 being ashamed to talk about everything she says shes at 4 i kinda understand that cuz we cant see each other

All help is much appreciated.. thank you for your time

This is what happens when you fall in love....every missed call or missed message has your imagination whirling. Everything is the same, so you have no need to worry. What really helps is to not focus too much on the relationship and get involved with other things to preoccupy your time. Having a life outside the relationship keeps things balanced, and stops you from obsessing.

yeah i get you ive just read some of the issues others are having and feel mine is like a drop of water in the sea..
    i hate that it affects me.. i can keep myself occupied but when i feel someone doesnt respond in the way you expect them to it bugs me specially if they dont even say hello thats the main annoyance..
    i feel like im whining now but thats whats bugging me!

Well this is what it comes down to....relationship expectations. You must express your expectations to her. Communication with your partner is very important. If she does not support your request that means you are not comparable and your expectations are not being met. And when your expectations can't be met then it's time to end the relationship because there is no point in feeling unease with someone that is supposed to be in love with you. It's unhealthy.

yeah thanks for that smackie9 i appreciate it.. i knew i had to talk to her about it but i keep letting it slide because i understand we are still young yet (shes 19 and im 21)

Well that's what you need in a relationship.....compromise!

You are not young, just need to grow up. It's really not big of an issue and you should be more responsible with your relationships.

All this after 2 months?? Pathetic.

She doesn't text you first because she's not all that concerned with you. She's 19, and you're not around, which means she's entertaining all of the other guys that are available. Even if she hasn't ****ed them yet, she's definitely entertaining them. Best to cut your losses now, or start seeing other girls in addition to this one.