+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheated :-(

Cheated :-(

My story goes like this:

I really really liked this girl and although i didnt exactly tell her that i liked her, i made my feelings pretty apparent. We grew to be good friends and used to hang out with each other often.

Then one day I was walking back to my apartment with another friend of mine (a guy) and I met her on the way and I introduced my friend to her. A few weeks later I meet her and this friend of mine coming back from a movie. I was totally shocked becoz I used to be the one who she went out with most of the times and I confronted her. She said this dude called her and she hadnt had the time to call me.

Anyways the incident passed and I got over it. But slowly I observed that she was hanging out more and more with this guy and at the same time trying to distance herself from me. I asked her about this and she said that they were now very good friends (bcoz apparently they went to the same school and all) and that was all and there was nothing more to it.

It has been a few weeks since then and I have noticed that the guy keeps calling her every 2-3 hours just to ask her what she is doing and where she is. I am not really sure if you call up your best friends every couple of hours just to see what they were doing. Something seems very fishy.

Not only that, when I asked my friend (the dude) if there was something going on, he said I was imagining things and now hes even stopped talking to me for some reason.

I have been in a depressed state since the last couple of weeks and I dont know what I should do. I feel cheated.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well.

Quite frankly, that does suck.

But don't hold anything against her cause, she didn't cheat on you.

You weren't goin' out from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by justforkix
    and now hes even stopped talking to me for some reason.
    I can tell you why that is.

You're acting like you own her or something. You're probably bothering the hell out of them right now...if they like eachother..let them go. Move on. Like fras said, you two weren't going out.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol