+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship - Sex advice

Relationship - Sex advice

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'm just after some advise and a different point of view on my situation.

I've been with my girlfriend for over two years now, both 21 - now, a little different to usual but at first we didn't really go through the sex every day / week honey moon period. We've never been through that. We're very happy together and have a good laugh! Everything on the outside seems great.

My real problem is the barrier with sex, we've had sex sub 10 times in over 2 years, i've been quite laid back and given lots of time to see what happens. I'm at a stage now where i really crave for this interaction with my girlfriend.

I initiate foreplay and try to get her in the mood, she doesn't get wet like she use to i've noticed.

Theres a clear barrier when it comes to me going down low with my hands and she'll pull me away 99% time saying "i don't like that"
    I'm unsure what she means and she will not explain why, it use to be something she really enjoyed. I just don't understand.

Ask any questions that will help to provide me with some answers.

Be great to have someone elses opinion

Break up with her and find a girl you're more sexually compatible with. This isn't going to work out.

Although I like to believe that sex isn't EVERYTHING, it does count for a lot in a relationship.

If you can't even turn her on enough to get her to have sex with you more than 10 times every 2 years then things really don't seem like they're going to work out.

You can have a good laugh with your friends. She's basically a friend. Cut her out and move on.

Agreed. Drop her and find another girl, this should have been over years ago.

My best friend is in a relationship like this. He and his gf have probably had sex 10 times in as many years and they haven't had sex in the last 2. She doesn't want kids and doesn't want to get married, even though I know for a fact he wants both, especially a child. She's not jealous at all and let's him go out and do things with men and women alike, so he has had plenty of opportunity to get with other girls, especially since he is extremely engaging and always the life of the party. He doesn't even share a bed with her, he sleeps in the casita, seperated from the main house in which she lives with her parents. He is not exactly happy with that part of their relationship but overall is comfortable with the status quo and I am guessing that they will be together for life. They have been together since high school.

Of course he works for power company as a meter reader and she is a high profile DA who stands to inherit at least 10 million dollars.
    Last edited by UdoKier; 02-07-12 at 06:08 PM.

Sex 10 times in 2 years? My opinion is that you are an idiot and have incredible patience. A young guy like you should be shagging so much you'll be worried about getting a blister on the end of your pecker. I have sex more often in a month than you have had in 2 years. And I'm an old fart of 48.
    Dump her. She's obviously not interested in sex with you.

Some very mixed responses there thanks!

I have no intentions of splitting with her, as this is a minor part of the relationship but I'm finding it increasingly more important.

I know she's attracted to me and there is something there as at times she's happy to get a little in the mood and jumps on top of me after some foreplay. This is clothed, she acts like she's having sex with me on top but obviously not.

Shes told me before that it hurts her and Im not sure if this is the whole cause of the issue but she was in pain the last time we did have sex and I decided to stop as I couldnt do that to her even though she said carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Sex 10 times in 2 years? My opinion is that you are an idiot and have incredible patience. A young guy like you should be shagging so much you'll be worried about getting a blister on the end of your pecker. I have sex more often in a month than you have had in 2 years. And I'm an old fart of 48.
    Dump her. She's obviously not interested in sex with you.
    Thanks for your reply,

I can understand your opinion, I'm however, completely happy with every other part of the relationship and believe things can change I just need to understand the real cause behind the issue.

Dude, just kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Dude, just kill yourself.
    Brilliant!

I know. You should try it out, and then come let us know how it worked out for you. My guess is that it's probably better that what's going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 561121 View Post
    Thanks for your reply,

I can understand your opinion, I'm however, completely happy with every other part of the relationship and believe things can change I just need to understand the real cause behind the issue.
    Has she been to the doctor to rule out infection or anything pysically out of whack? It shouldn't hurt and if it does it more than likely is either psychological or physiological. Ruling out of course that you're HUGE in the man department and she's not wet enough to accomodate you. In which case a good lube will help with things.

There is no reason why you can't have a completely happy relationship in every regard. Why settle?

Doctor first then if everything is all right down south, then perhaps he can refer her to a psychologist to try and figure out what's going on in her head that causes her pain during sex.

In the meantime, get that lube. It would hurt most women to be going at it dry.

Quote Originally Posted by 561121 View Post
    You believe things can change? On what evidence exactly? What has she done to change things? Yep, you're happy about every other part of the relationship apart from a huge chunk of the important bit. My friend you are deluding yourself but you obviously don't want to hear that you I expect you're sticking your fingers in your ears and singing 'la la la' at the top of your voice to avoid hearing us.