+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird Situation...atleast to me. HELP (LONG)

Weird Situation...atleast to me. HELP (LONG)

I met this girl at a bar/restaurant that held weekly beer pong events on Thursdays. She always came with the same dude and I had always wondered if they were together. I asked around some of the people that had been going to these little events alot and they always said they were. Well after a few thursdays, We get to talking and she ends up requesting me the next morning on facebook. Once I accepted her, she posted on my wall and we started talking on facebook for a few hours that day. Then she gave me her phone number through a message. We start texting non stop for the next week or so. We start hanging out alot and I find out that the guy she has been going to these beerpong events was an ex boyfriend of 4 years and now they are just good friends.
    Once I found that out, I started flirting hardcore with her and we starting going out a lot and hanging out. We ended up finally kissing and messing around a few weeks after we first started talking seriously. Another week or so and we're having sex and I'm staying at her house every now and then.
    Keep in mind that she is letting me know every once in while how much she likes me and that she can't wait to see whats in store for us.
    Then one day, her ex boy friend (her now good friend) get into an argument and they stop talking. Well a few days later, he calls her and tells her that she needs to come by and get all of her stuff. Right when she is about to leave...he starts pouring his heart out at her, telling her how much he loves her and things like that. He then pulls out and shows her a ring that he bought for her a month or so before they broke up. He then tells her that he got a job in Kansas where his family lives, and that he is moving. He gives her an ultimatum...move with him or never talk to him again. But he didn't give a time limit or tell her when he had to move.
    After this happens, she tells me that she just needs some time to think and figure out what she wants and to see one last time if anything is left between them. She says she isn't trying to make it work, but just to see how she feels around him. She says she doesn't want to see me in person because it'll hurt for both of us...but when we talk and text...everything is normal: She calls me baby, sometimes we talk sexually, she tells me how much she misses me and we just talk like a couple would talk. Every time i suggest hanging out, she gives me the same answer as before.
    Then I find out that she is hanging out with him a few times in the week after he gave her the ultimatum.
    One day, after a long, emotional conversation (a good one), he calls and tells her that he bugged her phone and saw all of our texts and now she has until a certain day to choose him or me.

That day is tomorrow. but my question is...why did she lead me on so hard and so much and make me fall for her like this and then just pause it on a dime?! Is this a normal reaction for a girl to just see if there is anything left between them two. What is she really feeling?

BTW, it has only been a week since he gave her the first ultimatum. Those events from the first ultimatum until now occurred within a 10 day period.

The fact that she is even still considering the possibility of moving with him after she became aware of the fact that he bugged her phone should make you want to run from this woman as fast as you can. Along with the fact that she has been stringing you both along for months.