+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband caught - Do I tell the wife?

Make it a table for one.
    Have fun julie. I've made my point.

Well, gnextdoor63, I guess you have two completely opposite opinions on here then.

Some of us think that you should just leave it alone and go on your merry way, others think that you should at least justify an asshole....

Either way - sorry to get so heated on your thread (truth is, I still dont understand the latter) - But I do wish you the best of luck, and hope this man doesnt get the best of you.

Thanks everyone so much for your opinions. I think the right thing to do is to tell her. Trust me, I'm not obsessing about it, I just want to do the right thing and take into account that this woman is actually an "innocent" party here. She's probably going to feel very hurt and very betrayed... by both him and me (even though I didn't know she existed!). Knowing that part ALONE as the wife (i.e. my husband cheats on me with other women AND acts as if I don't even exist) will probably feel shitty enough?!?!? Let alone thinking this has been going on since before we were married, etc...

Well, here goes one more marriage to add to the statistics pile no doubt...

Thanks again everyone!

I think you made a good decision, I'll hope you'll keep us posted on what happens.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12