+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl..

This girl..

Hey.

I have this problem with this girl..

Long story short...

I notice this girl at a party and I didn't know her name so I decided to add her on facebook, and I did add her the other day. And we started to talk a lil bit over facebook and it seemed that she was really intrested in me.

We decided to meet at a party and we did, we did make out and kiss but nothing more than that. I thought that I might got a chance on this girl, she gave me her phone number and told me to message her and I did... After a couple of days of intense text messaging over the phone she started to include her messages with "Kiss"...

BUT heres the problem.. she have now from nowhere stopped message me at all, she never message me anymore?? I've tried to maintain contact and all that but it seems like she don't care.
    Is it normal for girls to make out with a guy and message him a lot and say kiss and all that?

I have plans to confront her and ask her straight up whats going on.. Any advice?

Yes, it is normal for girls to do this. Should have pushed for more when you had the chance.

Ignore her and move on, and she'll probably come back at some point.

Yeah I guess.. But I don't want to come off like Im desperate.

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by phazer View Post
    Hey.

I have this problem with this girl..

Long story short...

I notice this girl at a party and I didn't know her name so I decided to add her on facebook, and I did add her the other day. And we started to talk a lil bit over facebook and it seemed that she was really intrested in me.

We decided to meet at a party and we did, we did make out and kiss but nothing more than that. I thought that I might got a chance on this girl, she gave me her phone number and told me to message her and I did... After a couple of days of intense text messaging over the phone she started to include her messages with "Kiss"...

BUT heres the problem.. she have now from nowhere stopped message me at all, she never message me anymore?? I've tried to maintain contact and all that but it seems like she don't care.
    Is it normal for girls to make out with a guy and message him a lot and say kiss and all that?

I have plans to confront her and ask her straight up whats going on.. Any advice?
    That would sound stupid... Call her maybe but not see her in person. You're not into a relationship so don't act like one.