+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Be careful

Be careful

Stirring it up: Observe how you interact with the men in your life. Think about what you might be with holding, hiding, sneaking, lying about, cheating, and the games you may be playing. In your heart, you will recognize right from wrong because God made it so. The next time you feel like what you are about to do is wrong do not give in. Do what is right! Then ask yourself what motivated you to want to do wrong. Why did you feel justified to do the wrong thing? It is not because you are a bad person it probably has more to do with emotions like fear, anger, frustration, envy or disappointment. Remember it is okay to feel these emotions because God made them, but it is not okay to react destructively because of what you feel.

Thanks for your post

I left my wife and 9 children for a 16 year old cheerleader. But I don't feel bad about it because God told me to do it. So that's OK then.

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirl View Post
    Stirring it up: Observe how you interact with the men in your life. Think about what you might be with holding, hiding, sneaking, lying about, cheating, and the games you may be playing. In your heart, you will recognize right from wrong because God made it so. The next time you feel like what you are about to do is wrong do not give in. Do what is right! Then ask yourself what motivated you to want to do wrong. Why did you feel justified to do the wrong thing? It is not because you are a bad person it probably has more to do with emotions like fear, anger, frustration, envy or disappointment. Remember it is okay to feel these emotions because God made them, but it is not okay to react destructively because of what you feel.
    You are correct. no matter how good the feeling is, if its wrong its wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I left my wife and 9 children for a 16 year old cheerleader. But I don't feel bad about it because God told me to do it. So that's OK then.
    You wish..........