+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My relationship story.. Need genuin help!

My relationship story.. Need genuin help!

I知 confused about this situation called breakup. I met this girl when I started working back in 2008 and we joined same day and we were together in trainings & we became friends, initially we were friends as in normal friends - meeting in office, taking tea breaks in a group, in trainings. then after 6-7 months I went to a party & I was drunk and I told her that I love her but I didn't mean it really as I wanted to say that I like her.

She spoke to her friends about this and they made fun of it. I was hurt about the fact that she discussed something personal with her friends but then she realized that she did a mistake and said sorry to me, then we started talking on phone, texts and we started meeting outside workplace as well. We have been to many tours and trips together with friends. She told me that she just wants to stay with me as friend or as a partner whichever way I accept her.

She always treated me like GOD however we were not in a relationship but we both knew somewhere that we like each other a lot. We spent a good great time together, almost for 3-4 years, from April 2008- April 2012.

This relationship was like 24*7 on, like we use to chat, we use to call, we use to meet outside/office, at her place or mine, going to movies, shopping, parties, nights out. Everything was so amazing. Her mother knows about us and her brother too.

I did my mistakes in my relationship like- I use to flirt with other girls at the same time, and I shouted on her sometimes for a valid reason and sometimes for no reasons, even I hurt her so many times however I realized every time that I was doing wrong and I always said sorry. She also did so many mistakes as she did treat me bad sometimes too.

In Jan 2012 she said she want some space as she caught me talking & spending some time with an old friend of mine who's a girl. I was scared of this space so I apologized a lot and I tried to convince her that there was nothing but she was just a friend of mine, I cried I said sorry and then we were together again somehow, she started treating me well again. I was so calm and humble this time as I knew and realized that I was doing wrong.

Then in Feb. it was an ON & OFF thing, we use to meet we use to talk but not that regular, then in March she was ready to marry me and she was behaving so normal but in April 2012 she behaved like she's not the one I was known to. She ignored my calls, when I went to meet her she literally push me back on stairs and she abused me, disconnected my calls like I知 no-one. In May she asked me to give her gold ring back to her which she gave me in the month of March 2012 saying that she'll take it once everything will be good between two of us. She said so many false things and lies just to ignore me.

Then on 2nd of May I met her for the last time at her place, said sorry and advised her that I知 still waiting for ever and I came back home, didn't call her after that and one day 4th June she called me at her own asking me how am I doing? Then on 6th June she called me to say sorry about her behavior and I said its okay! Then she called me on 12th June asking me how am I doing and if everything is okay at my side? Then I called her on 17th June after reading her Facebook status, she was drunk that night, when we started talking she cried a lot and said that I did so many wrong things to her that now she don't love me and don't feel the same way at the same time she said she loved me so much before and she said every night she read my gifted diary which I wrote for her which has our story from day 1 till the last day when we broke up. Now she is not calling me.

I知 not sure if she gonna come back or not!

My belief and my inner voice always tell me she'll comeback for sure as she always loved me more than I did her.

is there anyone who can reply or give a genuin suggestion???

is there anyone who can reply or give a genuin suggestion???

Perhaps you should ask us a question first.

i just wanna know, should i wait and give her sometime?? or what should i do?

it's been 45days we didn't see eachother... but yes she called me 3-4 times in the last month (june 2012) 4th 6th 12th 17th

No, she isn't coming back. At the end it appears she realized she is better than you and no longer loves you.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

it was a 4 year long relationship and she loved me more then i did. her only dream was to get sattle down with me! she always wanted to marry me...!

why do she cry and tell me that she read my written diary about her and me everyday!

my only wish is to marry her at any cost! no matter what...

She is having trouble letting you go, but any self respecting person would eventually realize that you were no good to them and move on.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

You sound a bit full on to be honest, back off and move on. Her dreams of marrying you have obviously faded. Sorry to be blunt, they say the truth always comes out when you're drunk and she's been honest with you. Try and get over her and move on is the best advice I can give you.

Ansh trust is like a glass,once it broke will never be repaired.you accept that she loved you more than You did
    thats why she is hurt.It seems my story, just like you my boyfriend broke my trust we have been in a relationship from last 4 years.All that I can say you should try to gain her trust back,she must be afraid about your behaviour.If you love her then You can do it,you yourself can get her back in your life.All The Best

soniya - i appriciate your suggestion, she still feels for me i know as she called me even after the breakup asking me how am i.. she told me that she read my given diary every day.. her fb status are like she's trying to be strong however she didn't see me from last 40 days and it is so painfull.. now when i've told my parents about her everyone is ready for this relation to take a next step but she said she loved me she loves me but she can't marry me.. she says, her life is just very normal as she go to office - work and come back home - have food and sleep. she said all the fun is gone in her life... however i know she would not be able to see me if i go and meet her but i'm scared of taking any step towards her as i've no idea how is she going to react.

my heart says one day she'll realize and will call me and tell me that she m

Kat - move on is a solution but what if i don't wanna move on!!!??? every story is somehow same, however in my story the only difference is that she loves me so much as she told me she's not gonna marry anyone in future.. she'll just work earn and take care of her mother and brother... and so am i thinking, i can't love anyone else now!! even if i try and do it i would not be able to make my partner happy or myself!!

is there any way to get her back?? any way, i'll do it....!

Cerby - there should be a way out for this thing... i don't know what but there should be...! what about those google search links - get your ex back, M3 system by Michael Griswold, The magic of making up by TW Jackson... and other e-books and material...?

what about those true stories where guys/girls get there ex-back...?

if some one loves you and spent a long good time with you, aren't there any chances of getting there feelings back..?

Please, it's not just a topic to discuss my friends.. i appriciate your help... if any of us read this topic/forum - please i request please pray for me!!!

i know it sounds very trippy and filmy but believe me everyday every moment i'm missing her... and i don't want her back just cos i love her or i miss her but the main purpose of her coming back to my life is - i'm getting a chance to dedicate my whole life to her to give her what she always deserves and i couldn't...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast