+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need honest answers on whether qualities I have are turnoff or attractive......Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    My mistake, i didnt notice your flag before i answered you. No harm. I always forget you people live to a different set of rules to the rest of us. I blame the french influence.
    Being from the the west side of the country, french Canadians can go ****in back to France....oh that's right France doesn't like them either.

Typical canadian. You even hate each other. Country of ****ing racists. The french dont want them back. The french canadians cant speak correct english or french. They should probably just kill themselves.

Well at least we don't run through the streets killing people and bomb our cities over stupid religious views.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    WTF? we still wear shorts and flip flops all year round here......
    BS - there is snow on the mountains today. Woo hoo, Cypress here I come!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The french dont want them back. The french canadians cant speak correct english or french. They should probably just kill themselves.
    I approve of this post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

There is snow in the mountains but not here in the lower mainland.....I did witness a dude going to IGA in flip flops when we did have the rare occasion of some snow aboot 4 years ago.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno where you live (Slurry?) but we get snow here every year.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yes I live in currey.

Hi,

I'm 20 and I'm new to this, so I just thought I'd answer with my honest opinion.

Personally I don't think you're doing anything wrong, you show many qualities that anyone would adore. For me the only thing I question i would question is your confidence. I know you stated you are quite a confident person, but then you explained you are always looking for improvements. It's good to be confident within yourself, it's good to not find yourself perfect. But don't concentrate on bettering yourself 24/7. I've had such negative experiences in the past with relationships, I've always questioned myself on how I can improve to find a better relationship. But I've finally realised that I don't need to, we're only young, live life for all it's worth and get to know yourself. By doing this you'll answer you're own question. Don't focus to much on what you're doing wrong, focus on what you've got going for you. If you really had confidence, would you be here in the first place?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being horrible. But for me that's the only thing I would say, with great confidence you could get anything you wanted. Regards to your thoughts on no sex before marriage, it seems a lot of people have commented on it so far, it's a personal preference. I personally feel that a good sex life is key to a healthy relationship, but many of my friends are still virgins and are looking for a relationship with someone who is too.

Go out and enjoy yourself, be happy. Don't get caught up in questioning where you're going wrong. The key is to be patient,then everything will fall into place. You'll get your answers. Patience is a virtue! (In the meantime, enjoy yourself!)

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Hi,

Mainly looking for answers from women in their early twenties (I am 23), but all answers are appreciated.

I have never had a girlfriend before and don't know what I am doing wrong. Check that, I have never even kissed a girl before. I think I am pretty attractive, I am very confident, nice, athletic, mature, and smart. I am always looking to improve myself. I don't drink or smoke and I want to stay a virgin until I get married (about as far as I'll go is kissing). I was never into the partying scene, clubs, bars or any of that stuff most people do around my age. I have a real good job (engineer), a nice car and have over $200,000.

I guess what my question is......do women find these qualities appealing.

I don't know what else I can do to get a nice and attractive girl.

Sincerely,
    Actual Good Guy
    What it sounds like to me is that this is a case of you being too perfect. I do know a few guys who sound like they'd fit your description: handsome, not broke, very intelligent...but I'd never approach those guys just out of fear of not being good enough for them. I'd feel like I may as well not even try. But if a guy like that was genuinely interested in a girl and approached her, I can't imagine what girl wouldn't say "yes"...so maybe since you sound so perfect, you should make the first move. You're probably intimidating to a lot of girls if everything you say about yourself is true. And there have to be plenty of traditional Christian girls out there who want to wait until marriage, so if I were you I'd target that crowd, it just makes sense.

Find a girl who is a lot like you. Personally, based off what you said alone, I wouldn't think we were compatible...even though you're considered the gold standard in a lot of peoples' eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaNicole View Post
    What it sounds like to me is that this is a case of you being too perfect. I do know a few guys who sound like they'd fit your description: handsome, not broke, very intelligent...but I'd never approach those guys just out of fear of not being good enough for them. I'd feel like I may as well not even try. But if a guy like that was genuinely interested in a girl and approached her, I can't imagine what girl wouldn't say "yes"...so maybe since you sound so perfect, you should make the first move. You're probably intimidating to a lot of girls if everything you say about yourself is true. And there have to be plenty of traditional Christian girls out there who want to wait until marriage, so if I were you I'd target that crowd, it just makes sense.

Find a girl who is a lot like you. Personally, based off what you said alone, I wouldn't think we were compatible...even though you're considered the gold standard in a lot of peoples' eyes.
    Assuming how he describes himself holds up in others' eyes; one may feel certain ways about oneself but what matters is whether or not those professed qualities are shown in action and to be true. This is precisely why the "good guy" label tends to ironically sabotage one's efforts; many players describe themselves as such and as a consequence of the hurt they enact, girls are very wary of men using this label.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Assuming how he describes himself holds up in others' eyes; one may feel certain ways about oneself but what matters is whether or not those professed qualities are shown in action and to be true. This is precisely why the "good guy" label tends to ironically sabotage one's efforts; many players describe themselves as such and as a consequence of the hurt they enact, girls are very wary of men using this label.
    Shut up.........

Shut up.........

Nah. Thanks, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nah. Thanks, though.
    If you cant shut up, at least try not talking so much shite.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast