+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Urgent help ( unexplained fate/ coincidences )

Urgent help ( unexplained fate/ coincidences )

Hey guys, was searching on the net for a forum to seek opinions on what happened to me lately. Its regarding love, a girl, unexplained coincidences and out of reason's happening.

Let me summarise it as short as possible to not make everyone read for too long. Time is still precious.

I prayed to God months ago, I'm a christian. After 6 years of heart break of always liking someone but never the same, i put in all i've got and this might be bad because i get 100% hurt in return, but nonetheless i always gave.

This time i prayed to God for him to send me someone to love, who will feel the same.

And so i met this person online. Somehow through a game we play, we talked and i felt an instant connection not long later as we had similarities. Like how our parents have a company and we're like supposedly to work for them. She's working for them but me I don't think i would, to work for my parents.

But later on , i found out she had a bf which i was sad because why would God send me a person who is already in love with another. But as we talked, similarities keep showing and we're so alike in many ways, telepathy. Many times we know what the person is going to say next, or we'd share the same song at the same thing, doing the same thing at the same time, assuming one is doing a certain like this and its mostly correct. I didn't find it all out of norm until these coincidences keep happening.

For example I would text her 3am in the morning on skype and exactly then, she replied instantly that she woke up and she immediately saw my chat as she sat on the chair. On another occassion I was typing aloud in game , typing whether would she come online again because she already went to sleep, it was past 3 am and minutes later she just replied she woke up.

We would keep reading each other's thoughts at times and this can feel like we're connected. Her boyfriend isn't that good to be honest. He cheated on her numerous times, dumped her, but she forgives him and stays loyal to the end, they have been together for 8 years.

I would know what she'd say at many times without me saying anything. The number of times we saying the same words or sentence or thoughts at the same time is really weird or odd. Because it doesn't happen to just anyone. Even when she asks my opinon on something, mine would be the same and i already knew it would be somehow. But of cos all of these doesn't happen 100% of the times, it mostly happens.

I thought all of this just meant coincidences. Until One day we were sharing about our similar fears that i remembered an incident more than a year ago. I told her I was night cycling with my friends near a bear. past midnight. Then i saw a group of malays wearing malay outfits surrounding in a circle staring at something in the middle, it wasn't normal. Because they did not move a single bit from the time i looked them. None of them moved a single bit. I was afraid as the beach was known to be haunted due to world war two happenings. I asked my friends did they saw what i did, but all said they didnt. And at this point she said omg. She told me she had a dream years ago that she was riding a bike and she crashed and found herself surrounded by a group of malay people n malay outfit staring at her. You see how it fits my reality. And then she tried to run to a mosque she saw. She then looked out trying to search for help. And then she saw a boy riding his bicycle and then looked into her direction but as if didn't saw her and he continued riding until he was gone. You see how it fit my reality. I was looking at the group of people staring at the circle and i was the only one who saw them, my friends didn't and maybe thats why she only saw a guy riding his cycle. We both had goosebumps because the match was really close and unexplained.

We would talk everyday, and she knows i like her, and she says i'm wasting my time, but i know i am not for i felt i have a purpose being there. From the day i met her, she said she was a cat, she assumes herself to be one. And she always says it out verbally meow to me on the phone or in game or skype . This isn't anythign strange. But I realised i have a cat faced birthmark on my left shoulder which i had been thinking about for years why is there a mark like that. The face is very visible and the mark is like a face, with eyes, nose, ears, mouth and even a tongue. The outline of the mark is already the face of a cat and with such visible markings, anyone could see it if they looked closely. I showed some of my friends and they were spooked out by it. You see how these questions i've been asking and now she seems to answer them. I feel like i'm connected to her somehow and yes i have feelings for her. What does all this mean. Why does God send to me someone when i prayed and so much similarities and alikeness and these unexplained happenings happen. I would wait for her of cos whether she would feel for me one day or never. Its already amazing how i can still stay by her side when she knows my feelings and we talk everyday. we are both similar and only 2 years apart, she's older. And she lives at a country beside me. There are of cos more coincidences i didn't explain. But i told you about some which would spark your curiosity. I have an intuition all these means something but it doesn't mean it will be revealed to me. I feel like i am connected to her in someways. Note from the start i prayed to God, to send me someone, and she came, with such things related to me. Its the first time in my life i had someone this alike. She's a very interesting person who's smart, and she has qualities i had wanted in a person. She told me a few times, if she didn't have a bf, she would consider me/ choose me. But she already has a bf who doesn't treat her well enough. She isn't exactly happy but happy enough to stay in it due to her loyalty trait that no matter what happens, she will stick by his side even when it hurts her so much. She said i'm the nicest guy she has ever met. To me i don't see myself as being nice but its who i am and i do many things for her because i want to. I want to see her happy. Even though i know i might get nothing, i give to her a part of myself unconditionally, which i had never been able to do so in my life.

Would someone shed a light on this. It might be illogical but to me, it feels like a greater meaning for i am brought to a person and its not normal for such things to happen. Thank you for reading this small part of my life.

Weeelium, I am sorry that your confidence is so low that you believe divine intervention is the only way to meet a woman. I read most of this, but soon realized it is more of a story than anything tangible as far as love goes. I don't really have any advice for you, but I can tell you pretty much certainly that this woman that "God" brought for you is someone you'll never be in a relationship with.

Have you tried Plenty of Fish? Its a machine built by man, and has far more success than some sort of divine arrangement.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I'd carry on praying to god. I'm sure the sky fairy will eventually deliver. I'd also be tempted to ask him for next weeks lottery numbers and a new iPhone.

Hey weeeelium,

I have to say your connection with that girl is quite intriguing. Many people have a hard time finding someone who really understands them let alone someone who feels them on such a deep level. There is something going on there and it can be overwhelming in a good sense. I'd say stick around, there is nothing like having such a strong connection with someone. She has a boyfriend and she is still loyal which speaks very well of her - it's good she didn't just bounce in your arms which shows she doesn't take these things lightly.

Not many people experience what you mentioned and a lot of the time it's because of their arrogant nature. Arrogance is Stupidity. As it fails to recognize its vulnerability. The divine does not throw its pearls before the swine. This is why those who do not believe in it never experience it and if they do they do not recognize it. Many people wonder why other people don't experience it. Why should they, they are not made to. It's like trying to make a sound in a vacuum.
    Last edited by toknow; 05-07-12 at 03:39 PM.

Do you guys get to see each other and if yes, how often?
    Last edited by toknow; 05-07-12 at 03:41 PM.

Praying could just be another way not to lose hope. It's okay but don't expect that God will spoon feed you. You and you alone can make things happen.

Yes my friend, It is to me. I have never experienced something like this. If this was like any other girl I would have let her go easily. Maybe people would say oh i have heard how many people saying I have never met a girl like that before. But in my sense its different from what most people say.

Pushing aside the fact that i prayed to God, to those who don't believe, we can take it aside. Coincidences maybe it happened to you. Similarities, we all have similarities but to what extent? For me and her its so much ( of cos not 100% ) but its always safe to assume because it would probably be similar to each other. Like a song I want to share I don't have to ask but i would know she would already have heard it. Intuition. Fine, similarities aside, what about my reality and her dream. By random chance i bring it up and by random chance she remembers? okay and fact was i had been trying to find out why I saw those figures during that night on the web, but i found nothing. But now when i met her, its like the reason is revealed. The birth mark i have, i had been trying as well, until now it makes sense. Of cos people would say this is illogical, but the things that happened are illogical as well, you can't use logic to debate well on that. If you took all of these things, coincidences, similarities, praying, the dream, signs, mark on its own they will mean nothing. But when all are put together, they conceive a meaning that isn't shown. And everyday we talk, similarities just keep showing. And now it is like become, when something happens to her, it will happen to me as well. Like my computer crashed, her computer crashed, on the day i have sore throat, she also has sore throat. I said I like to do a certain thing like this, and she also says like this. And now we're just saying we're both copycats to each other. Okay I might have given all these a good amount time of thought. But i wouldn't have if things didn't probe me to.

We talk everyday, well on skype, calls from time to time. But i never called her first, because it wouldn't be right as she has a boyfriend. Its just amazing how i can accept the fact she's with someone and still want to do good for her. I would usually end up caring for herself in past incidences and leave. Of cos I had reasons to leave. But this, not so much. She gives me the freedom to like her.

thats to long, i have to take the day off to read this one. haha

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    Do you guys get to see each other and if yes, how often?
    We have not seen each other yet, but this coming august when she comes to my country, we will have the chance to meet up for the first time. But we talk everyday.

.. i was reading some parts of your topic, and i really think u are to much on the computer.
    and dont realize that people can lie or talk crap all the time.

and i think u need to get to know the God in heaven better so you can see and know when he is talking or sending u someone.
    cause i think u want to meet some one so bad, that u start looking for that person in everything.
    and if u have some morals, why do u keep running after someone that have a bf???

The God i know doesn't lead people in sin and give them that to enjoy themselves. opposite! He want us to stay away from sin and things
    that can harm us!

If u never seen a person in real life, u cant say much eater. cause everyone can tell nice storys on the phone and on the chat

and how old are u?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    .. i was reading some parts of your topic, and i really think u are to much on the computer.
    and dont realize that people can lie or talk crap all the time.

and i think u need to get to know the God in heaven better so you can see and know when he is talking or sending u someone.
    cause i think u want to meet some one so bad, that u start looking for that person in everything.
    and if u have some morals, why do u keep running after someone that have a bf???

The God i know doesn't lead people in sin and give them that to enjoy themselves. opposite! He want us to stay away from sin and things
    that can harm us!

If u never seen a person in real life, u cant say much eater. cause everyone can tell nice storys on the phone and on the chat
    I am aware of such things. And as far as I know, you're not in my shoes to judge. But I accept your opinion nonetheless
    Yes I would need to know God better. Nope it isn't that case. I wasn't even intending to search, and I wanted to leave at the start, but I was pulled back somehow. Morals? Did I say I was chasing after her? I said I have feelings, I did not say I was chasing her. I am her friend.

I have spoken to a few people including elders and I know what I am doing, you don't have to worry about sinning or enjoing myself sinning. Yes stories can be told and Its only up to you to believe it. From your point of view its skeptical.

Yes, the reason why we might meet soon. Its okay in your case to feel like this, for i am not in your shoes, neither are you in mine. I am 21