+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what ro belive...

what ro belive...

Hi there I am kind of new to this but any advice would be of great appreciation as I am so confused right now...

Basically a few days ago I was texting my boyfriend during the day as usual, I didnt reply to hes last text and within half hour I recieved a text that said 'naughty!so...what was your previous boyfriend like...?' as soon as i read it my hert sank because that wasnt for me...so i text him back and said what the ****was that, I then got a phonecall within minutes him tellin me that it was hes workmates joking around...he works with a load of builders and i do know their reputaion of always playing pranks on eachother, he says they were looking at something on hes phone and began to laugh so he took it and saw what they had apparently done. I confronted him about it when I saw him a and asked to see he sent items i guess for my own piece of mind to see if ther was anything fishy and he refused sayin that he wants me to trust him and that he shouldnt have to show me.I instantly thought that he was hiding something but all he kept sayin was that if he was texting another girl he would have deleted the msgs and there would be nothiing there anyway. I have thought he has been distant lately but he has just been given hes notice at work so thought maybe that was the reason, also would like to add im 7months pregnant and we have been together for 6years now my hormones are everywhere and i am a little insecure, he said he mentioned this to hes 'friends' at work and so they obvie thought this would be funny ... I am so confused at what to belive.... an outsiders perspective would really help
    Thanks!!

keep the phone off or away from work....that simple.

I wouldn't buy it because that is not a random joke type text that "one of the guys" would send. You can tell that text was part of a conversation. Ya it's no wonder he is distant....he has a lot on the line for this and he wants space to think things over. He's busy having a talk with himself that's for sure.
    Last edited by smackie9; 05-07-12 at 10:41 PM.

It's really not healthy to make pranks to a pregnant woman like you. Tell him that! It would be best if you drop it off coz you can't do anything if his cheating on you, except leave him.

No I disagree. If he is cheating, then there needs to be some kind of resolution if both parties are willing to work through this rough patch as many couples do, especially when there is so much riding on the relationship (children).

Investigation is needed first to prove if there is any emotional or physical cheating. Confrontation and then discussion on what steps to take, like going to couples couseling. Sweeping it under the rug will only mean they will continue with it and possibly to find better ways to hide the affair.