+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he started texting me again

he started texting me again

In another thread i talked about this guy im seeing who just disappeared on me after three months of dating, talking and texting everyday. 6 days later and he started texting me again. He is acting like nothing happened although he didnt return my texts or calls. I didnt blow up his phone but sent him a text every couple days and tried to call him just a couple times. So yeah, now hes acting like nothing happened. I asked him what happened to him last week and he said "nothing". Then he said he would call me in a little while. I already asked him to call and he said he didnt want to. Now i am so confused!! I have hopes again but i am wondering if this type of thing could happen again or what is going on. Does this mean he wants to see me still? How do i approach him? I think i am not going to put much effort into it and let him come to me but thats is going to be difficult for me because his behavior is very hot and cold. Is this over? He hasnt called me and hes usually asleep by this time anyway. I dont know if i should just cut off contact with him or what. Why would he disappear for 6 days and then come back? And with no explanation?

Hi. I read your other post. He is not calling you because he knows that you will ask his why he stopped contacting you. Being put on the spot is harder over the phone, than communicating by text. My ex used to do this. A reasonable person would give an explantion to someone they cared for. Be it work related, or sometimes you just wants some time out.
    IMO this guy has the capacity to do this again, and offer no explation for his behaviour. Either you accept it, dont accept it and let it eat you away looking for answers, or walk away yourself before the latter happens.
    My ex strung me along for ages, he would never say it was over, he would just keep me there never knowing. It is emotionally draining especially if you are someone who wants to know where they stand (like me). Some guys just find it easier not to give answers. I wish you well.

You keep asking what to do and people keep giving you sound advice but you refuse to listen. This guy keeps playing with you because he's a petty, sadistic, insensitive prick who probably relishes the fact that there is someone out there he can hurt and toy with at his leisure.

This emotional drain he's putting on you no doubt is affecting your 3 children in at least some manner. Give up on this loser for the sake of your sanity and your kids.

i know thats the best thing to do but its hard because he has been so sweet to me lately. not with his words but with his actions. his words hurt, his actions heal, and leaves me dizzy with confusion.

He's a narcissist. He's playing with you, manipulating you, and basically behaving like a total prick. Dump him before you get really screwed over. Seriously.