+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie and Men's Shirts

Katie and Men's Shirts

I woke-up on this morning, Sunday morning, and as has been the case for about ten months now, I woke-up alone. Since I am a confirmed romantic, my mind traveled back to a morning about four years ago. At approximately 8AM on that day I awoke alongside a man whom I had been dating for a “sufficient amount of time”, and we would continue in a relationship for the next three years. We had just spent our first night together at my newly-rented apartment, and while I was wide awake with my heart in full flight, he remained asleep a few inches away.

As I lay there, I noticed his clothing draped over a nearby chair. I immediately had this urge to climb out of bed, slide into his shirt, and make breakfast. It is kind of a cliché; a woman wearing nothing but the gentleman’s shirt on the “morning after”. I wonder where such a custom might have begun. Titillating television ads? A movie perhaps? Wherever the fashion started, I just had to continue it. So I climbed out of bed, tiptoed to his clothing, and slipped into his shirt. I remember buttoning a single button, one of the middle ones.

It seemed to me that the men’s shirts in the cliché were traditionally white, long-sleeve, dress shirts. A necktie was occasionally involved too. The shirt I donned was a short-sleeve plaid shirt, and there was no tie. But it was plenty too big for my frame, so that part was correct. And there in the garment’s fibers was a faint scent of men’s cologne or after shave, which met with my approval. So though not everything was precise, overall it made for a pretty healthy turn-on.

I followed through on everything. I traveled to my kitchen, and began brewing a pot of coffee. I set a skillet on the stove and put on several strips of veggie bacon, and three eggs. As I poked at the sizzling bacon with a fork, I would occasionally caress and stroke the shirt. I had never found the task of preparing breakfast so stimulating as I had that morning.

I put the food on a tray and delivered it to my guest in the bedroom. He was half awake when I arrived and so a mere fingertip touch was enough to open his eyes. As I had hoped, he was both flattered by the breakfast, and very pleased to see me in his shirt.

Subsequently, not every detail went entirely according to plan that morning. Although the gentleman did not complain, I could see that he was not particularly enamored with the veggie bacon; information I made sure to remember on my next visit to the grocery store. And before the breakfast was concluded, his work duties summoned him via cellphone, which we both found painfully disappointing. I had hoped we could spend at least a few romantic hours together, but it was not to be, at least not on that morning.

But being engulfed in that shirt met all my expectations. And now four years later, this confirmed romantic is convinced that someday she will have the opportunity to once again slip into a gentleman’s shirt, some blissful weekend morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegirl View Post
    I followed through on everything. I traveled to my kitchen, and began brewing a pot of coffee. I set a skillet on the stove and put on several strips of veggie bacon, and three eggs. As I poked at the sizzling bacon with a fork, I would occasionally caress and stroke the shirt. I had never found the task of preparing breakfast so stimulating as I had that morning.
    pm me....your hired.....lol. (the shirt things' a bit freaky but..lol)

So you are romantic enough to think so and so.....

Wow! Are you going this LF members?

It's obvious women do it to show affection, but also to leave her sent on it, so he will be reminded of her. It creates connection, trust, and love.

Off note: as weird as this may sound to some, most women will pee in the presence of their guy (leave the door open) as a symbol of trust.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's obvious women do it to show affection, but also to leave her sent on it, so he will be reminded of her. It creates connection, trust, and love.

Off note: as weird as this may sound to some, most women will pee in the presence of their guy (leave the door open) as a symbol of trust.
    Ok, ew. That's some shit I really don't wanna see. Close the ****ing door.

Veggie bacon? No wonder he's gone.

On the mornings when my wife wakes up first, she clambers over me and makes a pot of coffee. On the off days when she's hungry first, she makes breakfast... EPIC breakfast. When I do it, it's likely to be cold cereal or at most pancakes. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hell of a good cook (she's better), but first thing in the morning? Bleah.

BTW - she clambers over me because she sleeps next to the wall. It puts me between her and danger... I get that it's "caveman", but it makes me feel better, and her too. We tried it the other way for a couple of weeks and neither of us slept well. And yes, when we go out, my back is against a wall, and I can see what's coming at us. The murderous ape that is mankind isn't far beneath the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post

On the mornings when my wife wakes up first, she clambers over me and makes a pot of coffee. On the off days when she's hungry first, she makes breakfast... EPIC breakfast. When I do it, it's likely to be cold cereal or at most pancakes. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hell of a good cook (she's better), but first thing in the morning? Bleah.

BTW - she clambers over me because she sleeps next to the wall. It puts me between her and danger... I get that it's "caveman", but it makes me feel better, and her too. We tried it the other way for a couple of weeks and neither of us slept well. And yes, when we go out, my back is against a wall, and I can see what's coming at us. The murderous ape that is mankind isn't far beneath the surface.
    Best post ever on love forum. You are one crazy mofo bro. hahahah

Okay, that made me lol.

Real men eat meat, don't be pushin the vegan or he won't be wantin to pump ya anymore.......did I just sound like someone? lol.

What I don't get is, if ya don't want to eat meat, why they making stuff to replicate meat?

What I don't get is, if ya don't want to eat meat, why they making stuff to replicate meat?
    I used to have a co-worker that was vegetarian (not vegan) and he said that meat substitutes were for people that missed eating meat. I never got that... why not just eat the meat?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I used to have a co-worker that was vegetarian (not vegan) and he said that meat substitutes were for people that missed eating meat. I never got that... why not just eat the meat?
    Because of moral issues with eating meat... animals getting treated badly and all that. Doesn't mean that one can't miss eating it.

Humans are carnivores since the dawn of man. Killing an animal is always cruel, but that is over ridden by the means to survive. God gave us animals so we had something to eat. It's natural. Hell most animals eat other animals and you don't hear them having moral issues about it.

Humans are omnivores. That's why we have incisors in front for ripping meat, and molars in back for grinding veggies.

Humans are carnivores since the dawn of man. Killing an animal is always cruel, but that is over ridden by the means to survive. God gave us animals so we had something to eat. It's natural. Hell most animals eat other animals and you don't hear them having moral issues about it.
    Other animals eat other animals to survive. Humans could survive perfectly, without treating animals destined to our feeding the way we treat them.

Here's an informative video: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/earthlings/

Beware, it's pretty harsh (I haven't been able to see it all).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast