+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I overthinking?

Am I overthinking?

Met this girl online, we share similar interests and seem to get along quiet well. Have had 5-6 dates so far and she has introduced me to her whole family and family friends even. I really like her and i think she likes me too. Her family seems to be very cool with me and seem happy for her. But sometimes i cant tell if she is likes me or not. I have told her i like her a few times, but she has not said it yet that she likes me. She wants to hang out, and calls and texts me. And i really think she does like me. Am i overthinking this?

If she has shown her family to you she likes you. I think you just want to know where you stand and its kinda early to know yet but if you still talking after 3-4 weeks you'll be set and should know the answer. Just dont keep saying I like you.

[QUOTE=lordbodom;815863]Am i overthinking this?[/QUOTE

Yes

I agree that if she has introduced you to her family that she teally likes you. Some people dont say what they feel for many reasons from fear of rejection to just not being able to express their feelings verbally. Actions speak louder than words and it seems as if her actions are showing you shes interested. Just dont get clingy. I dated a guy for a little while. I introduced him to my kids because i really liked him. We went to the mountains for the weekend. Everything was going great. Then he got clingy and i was no longer attracted to him. He texted me nonstop. I told him i was busy so he flipped out. He deleted me from his fb and kept accusing me of things so i quit seeing him.