+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to go about contacting her?

How to go about contacting her?

i found this girl i know on a dating site I use. i went to high school with her and I have hung out with her through mutual friends before and we always got along. she actually dated my friend once and when I told my friend I saw her on the site, my friend told me i should go for it and ask her on a date.

I'm trying to figure out how to go about contacting her and what I should say

any ideas?

Do you have any of her contact info already? If you do, I suggest contacting her that way first. If not, just send her a message on the site. Nothing long or serious, just a, "Hey, how are you? We should go do <insert activity she likes here>, this weekend. Here's my number ###-####, what's yours?"

You already know her somewhat, so no need for a long back and forth on the site. Ask for her number

seriouly man? you found her on a dating site so just email and said you remeber her from hs and go from there. dont be a wussy.

sorrry just never contacted someone I knew on a dating site

Who cares if you know her or not, just contact her just like anyone else you have contacted on there......if she chats with you just bring it up then.

Quote Originally Posted by frank petty View Post
    sorrry just never contacted someone I knew on a dating site
    At one time I didn't know how to go to the toilet without help from mummy. Get a grip. Be a big boy. You know, like an adult.

Tell her, you saw her profile and since it's apparent she is looking, you decided to help her out...lol.

But, seriously she is on a DATING site and you are asking what to do? Bahahahah...could it get any easier. The fact that she is on there means she is most likely looking/available. Sign up for that dating site too, make a profile and send her a message. Don't know much about your interaction with her, so it would be hard to tell you exactly what to say - need more info.

I also want to take the time to remind all guys (and girls - reverse applies to you) that sometimes the women they are interested in are interested in other women. So, keep that in mind when you get turned down, because a lot of times people get down thinking, what's wrong with me and come here asking for help. But, that's a fact and you might never find out that this is why you got turned down. And just because she dated your friend back then, doesn't make her strait.
    But maybe, there is a positive side to this, every time guys get turned down they'll think, "Not, a biggy, must be a lesbian" ...lol.
    Last edited by toknow; 11-07-12 at 03:31 PM.

Thats nasty and stupid to go for her like she is a clean-ex that u and your friend can use !

U r a pig!

Huh??? What?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Thats nasty and stupid to go for her like she is a clean-ex that u and your friend can use !

U r a pig!
    I think the poster is trying to inform us of his/her limited intellectual capabilities and poor grasp of the English language. I think he or she has achieved this quite admirably.

My diagnosis.....delusional with a touch of paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    My diagnosis.....delusional with a touch of paranoia.
    To use old fashioned terminology I suspect you mean fruit loop, loony, bunny boiler?

Ya I think we have all seen Fatal Attraction.