+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with a girl at a store

Need help with a girl at a store

So, first I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Stephen and I live in Canada
    Now, my problem is theres this girl who works at my local card/hobby store that is cute as hell but the issue is .. I have no idea how to talk to girls who work behind a register, I don't have a problem talking/getting along with girls but finding something to talk about and start getting the ball rolling with girls behind counters is.. impossible for me :/
    What can I do to start a conversation, if it matters at all I saw her on the bus the other day and I was going to start by mentioning how I thought I saw her and I was going to say hi but wasn't sure if it was her.. should I avoid that >_> any help would be appreciated =]

The best thing to practice on girls that don't intimidate you. Once you work on that for awhile you will get a routine going. There are little tips like ask them "So how is your day going?" If you are a regular in the store you can make a joke like "Haven't I seen you before?" Or "I'd thought I would mention you have a nice smile today...oh but I'm not saying yesterdays wasn't nice...you have a nice smile everyday." "OK that sounded dorky, please forgive me." "How about I make it up to you and take you out for something to eat? You like pizza?" "When do you finish work?"

For the love of god, dont do any of this ^^^^^^

If you buy something and she asks "is there anything else I can help you with?" or whatever, you then say "just your number please" with your cheekiest grin. If she seems for a moment hesitant throw in a "it's because I think you're very pretty." It works on barmaids suprisingly often. Never tried it with someone in a shop though.

the answers can also be revealed by the astrologers.
    Only if the question is "am I a gullible idiot?"

Often go to buy a small thing, slowly near relations.

go directly to the store., buy small things and throw a smile with eye contact., even three tries or even a single one., tell her that you have been noticing her cuteness since the very first time you saw her, and politely introduce yourself casually and take her number. do not afraid that you might tatter in front of her, many girls find it wonderful. just be who you are and give her empathy do not make her awkward feel Godbless dude.,

No you should not avoid and surely tell her Hi.

You should be able to read her body language when she serves you, especially if you go in there often and she recognises you. Tell her she's cute and that you would like to hang out sometime. If she says no to that then what did you lose?
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

Just don't get too cheesy, like some of the guys above seem to suggest. Be yourself, stay cool!

read body language 1st....

have a chat with her