+ Follow This Topic

Thread: past 'relationships'

past 'relationships'

hey i just wanted your opinions on something...
    im pretty much my boyfriends 1st relationship, however when he was about 14/15 he 'messed about' with a 12 y/o girl. 12!! i mean, they didnt have full sex, but still way more than any 15 y/o should do, let alone 12!.
    worst thing being they wernt in a relationship, they didnt even like each other. he got himself a reputation of rapist/pervert, which i agree with, 12 is just rediculous.
    although she had as much to do with it as him, i still think he was sooo sick and deserved all he got. when i was 12, i was raped by my boyfriend. i know they wernt boyfriend and girlfriend, but thinking about it brings back a lot of painful memories, i know i shouldnt therefor think about it but i cant seem to forget it. his attitude is 'i (him) dont care about it, so why should you?(me)' is it that simple though? how do you begin to forget about something so perverted?

also, since im posting
    theres this girl at my 6th form who hates me, and sleeps with every boyfriend i have (that she can get her grubby hands on), just to get back at me for one of her ex's fancying me when we were 9!!
    anyway she fancies my current, and is trying to get with him ( just because hes my current) and i found out the other day he fancies her, fantasyses about her, and thinks shes perfect. do i have reason to be hurt/annoyed? not just about wanting another woman, but wanting HER.
    seems to me its about loyalty, he knows how much shes hurt me but always talks to her etc. it doesnt help his best friend also fancys her, so when they aare back from uni and visit they always hang around her. any advice on whos being 'wrong' and what to do/say to him?
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by jolovessim; 24-03-05 at 06:11 AM.

Can I ask how old you guys are because it sounds like alot of teenage games are being played. If he was 14 and she was 12 I wouldn't worry about that one. Let it go. A 14 yr old boy doesn't have the brains enough to understand right from wrong when it comes to sex. As for your "girlfriend" huh...I hope she isn't your friend anymore. Why is she still in your life anyway? Your guy should not be flirting or talking to her if he knows how it makes you feel. He should care more about your feelings! I don't think your wrong at all for feeling the way you do. Listen...you guys are young I'm assuming, so don't waste time on this kind of headache it's not worth it. Find someone who worships the ground you walk on and don't settle for anything less..lol Good luck

lol cheers, were 19 by the way so yeah young. i supose he didnt realise how wrong it was but it still freaks me out and yeah i agree if he knows how i feel about her ( which he does) he should stick by me and not side with her. shes in my life because she forces herself to be. were at the same uni and shes constantly bothering me for no reason, we were 9 when her boyfriend fancied me and she still wont let it go! liek its my fault anyway, not like i even wanted him to like me, at that age i thought boys were gross lol

Sounds like she's jealous of you! Girls that do that are looking for approval. She wants to know that she's just as good of a person and just as worthy as you are, but in reality she's not. You'll have the upper hand in the end believe me..lol