+ Follow This Topic

Thread: " I dont know what I want" what does it really mean?

" I dont know what I want" what does it really mean?

So been going out with this girl for a few weeks now. Met family friends, all was going good. Problem i was having is she never initiates calls/texts. When i asked her about it she said she hates talking on the phone and texting. Fair enough i thought at first, we had been going out and whenever we did everything was alwasy smooth. I think problem i did was i texted everyday. Which i am thinking she wanted space.

So we hang out friday with her family and friends . Eveyrthing went well. Monday i tried calling/texting no response. I ask yesterday what she was upto she said she was going out with her mom. Fair enough. Then askd when i could see her again, she said she doesnt know busy this weekend coz she had a camping trip set which she told me bout a few weeks ago. I say how bout tuesday then, she says busy again. So at that point i feel she doesnt want to get togehter anymore so i ask hey you do want to see me again right? She resplonds..i dont know.. She said she is independeant and lieks that.

So i call and we talk for a while, this was our really our first "talk" we had. She says she wants to be spontaneious and doesnt know what she wants. I kept saying well now i know and afte rtalking things might be differnt. she says yeah, but then goes back to doesnt know what she wants. Said time to figure out. She said she was tlaking to her mom and doesnt know what she wants. Her mom was saying ur gonna regret it. I say fine, we end the conversation on a good note. No yelling, fighitng/screaming..She did say she would talk to me later.

What does it really mean? She doesnt know what she wants? I think i know that i should probably move on. But wanted to get some opinions. Does she just need some time/space? I mean i think she likes me, why would she introduce me to her whole family if she dint?
    Last edited by lordbodom; 14-07-12 at 01:34 AM.

means shes a flake and does not value the time she has really spent with you. IE she aint into you like your into hear. move on.

Thats what i figured.

She's too much of a wuss to tell you straight up she's not into you. Though, why do I have the feeling once you move on she'll want you again? I could be wrong, but she sounds like one of those.

Means you're primed for some casual hookups if you play your cards right. But an actual relationship isn't an option right here, so if that is what you wan't, forget it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerulean. View Post
    She's too much of a wuss to tell you straight up she's not into you. Though, why do I have the feeling once you move on she'll want you again? I could be wrong, but she sounds like one of those.
    Surprisingly enough, i feel the same. Im gonna not contact and make her do the contacting if she wants. i really feel she will. Just a gut feeling.

She can introduce you to her family also if she is open to her family.
    So maybe thats not what you think. like she brings only guys she wants to be serious with home.

And i think she doesn't have the feelings you have for her.

Maybe u are not doing what you suppose to do to win her heart. and she got bored.
    Or its just that she dont have any feelings like that for you but dont know how to tell you.

And i dont know of any girl that doesn't like to hang on the phone when they like a guy.
    So i thin she is just not interested in you like a lover.
    Just as a time to time friend.

Take it or leave it

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    She can introduce you to her family also if she is open to her family.
    So maybe thats not what you think. like she brings only guys she wants to be serious with home.

And i think she doesn't have the feelings you have for her.

Maybe u are not doing what you suppose to do to win her heart. and she got bored.
    Or its just that she dont have any feelings like that for you but dont know how to tell you.

And i dont know of any girl that doesn't like to hang on the phone when they like a guy.
    So i thin she is just not interested in you like a lover.
    Just as a time to time friend.

Take it or leave it
    you are right. I think i am just trying to find excuses and look positive. But yeah, all the signs are there telling me to move on. Which is what i know i need to do. The family thing i think confused me.

Stop contact....if she wants to go out she'll call. Basically she's not into you

she got stupid........ my coined phrase.

Thanks for the tips. yeah dont know what happened. One day all seemed fine, the next a 180. Moving on I am.

So yeah, she calls and we decide to dinner with her sister. Anyways, she said week was bad and appreciates me coming. Still think she likes me, just one of those who doesnt wanna say it out.

Id still forget her and move on.

She said she doesn't know what she wants..... Why waste your time on that ?