+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused..

Confused..

It all started about 5 years ago when I was 15. My girlfriend and I were forced to break up due to the fact that we were both moving to different towns and we would be about 15 hours apart. She was my first love and I was her first love. I was broken hearted. When I got to my new town I had nobody to support me, I had no friends to talk to and I was completely lost. It was definetly a low point in my life. Fast forward 5 years and I'm now living about 2 hours away from her in a town I don't really like and am getting ready to move out of. I was thinking of going somwhere totally new but now I'm having second thoughts..all because of this girl. She starting talking to me and told me she wants to see me and that we should get together, so we did. A group of us went out to a cabin for a night and we were having a good time, having some drinks and we started reminiscing about old times and one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping with eachother; and now its brought up a flood of feelings that I thought I had gotten over but apparently not. I don't know what to do! Do you think she feels the same way? Should I move to the town she lives in? I know there are lots of jobs there. I just don't know! I just wish I could talk to her and ask but I have no way of getting ahold of her for a couple weeks, she is on vacation with her family and it's driving me nuts! Thanks for reading and any input would be appreciated!

How cute. Well, I'd definitely get in touch with her once she gets back. I'm sure she's having the same feelings you are from the sounds of things. Who knows, maybe you both could start over and rekindle something great.

Funny, but 15 and 20 are to different ages. and people interests change.

so you will have to take it slow. cause moving all over the world and get in a couple of weeks heart brooked is no option.

So you've had sex but you've no way of getting in touch with her? Don't phones exist on your planet then?
    Moving to her town - slow down tiger, you're going way way too fast.

Thanks for the responses. Like I said she is on vacation..You can't get service everywhere in this country, especially at a cabin in the woods. Yeah I guess im getting ahead of myself with talk of moving there, its just that I want to get out of the town im currently in and I've wanted out for a while and that just seemed like an option..hmm oh life lol

You slept together so what, that doesn't mean she wants a relationship. You need to get reacquainted and see where she is at in her life first before you make any moves.