+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lets be Friend

Lets be Friend

If I asked a girl out, and she rejected me... saying "lets just be friends", then after 1 month I asked her out again, and she responded with "Lets just be a closer friends" does this mean that she might be interested... later on the line?

I wouldn't think so. Sorry.
    2 rejections doesn't sound that good to me, I would say she's trying not to hurt your feelings.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but don't get your hopes up.

I think you got a shot, but don't wait around for her to figure out what she wants. Go out with other people but don't flaunt it. I would take a different approach to asking her out. I had a friend who hung out with me for months, always polite and thoughtful...he asked me if i wanted to go to dinner as friends so I did. I had a great time. Later on down the line he asked if I was ever in NY and if I wanted to go so I did. I ended up kissing him that night and we've been together since. You never know what could happen.

Dymondgirl, he probably wanted to date you from the very first time he hung out with you...

shes either trying to save your feelings or playing very very very hard to get lol

shes either trying to save your feelings or playing very very very hard to get lol
    If she's playing that hard to get, don't even waste your time waiting, there's too many other girls out there to meet.
    [url=http://www.chaoseffect.net][/url]

sounds great, but how long would you guys wait if you deeply like a person very much?

If she said let's just be friends once....then that is all she would get from me. Why? If I heard her say it twice then I would be the fool. Don't set your self up for a 3rd rejection and accept her first rejection.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I