+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First love lost forever??

First love lost forever??

Hey, I need advice what to do, I met this girl at work as she was doing work experiance there and I instantly liked her. We were freinds for ages and then started dating after a couple of weeks she just disappeared and all communication was lost. I found out that she had gone back to her ex of 2 years. Anyway 3months later I get a text out of the blue, it was her telling me she was coming back to the hotel were I work for Another week. At first I wasn't happy about this as I thought it would be awkward, but it was great sparks flew again and we realised that we really wanted each other. We were freinds again and after a month she left her ex for me. And everything was great I fell in love with this girl. For a while her ex was bomb barding her with texts and calls then he stopped I was happy about this. But then she started saying she missed him and needed to talk to him. Judge me or not I tried to help her talk to him and tried to be there for her. One night she told me she loved me, I replies with don't say it unless u mean it and she replyed with "I love you". A week later I was dumped and she got with a new guy. Now iv found it really hard to get over this girl, the first time was ok there was no love there the second time it broke my heart.

Now I have different feelings on what to do, I love this girl. Iv got one part of me saying no matter how much you love her you can't go back, you've given her 2 chances already. Then iv gt another part saying you love this girl fight for her and win her back. She is still with the "new guy" what do I do?

Sorry about the long post and advice help appreciated. Thanks

The question there, is why is it that you ignore her confession in the first place ?
    2nd is , I think the girl is so aggressive that she wanted a guy instantly. Just forget about her, because if she really loves you then she should prove it anyway.

wow man...very hard spot to be in...when your feelings are on the line....should you stay or go?....only you know that and its with in you...respect is everything.....always follow you heart...even if it makes you a fool....because if you don,t you will always wonder...what if.....but she needs to respect you.....if she comes back....don,t let it be so easy...to come back......women...like strong men that they can respect.....command it...with your actions....to a point you have to act like she really doesn,t matter...you need to have her to understand that your not a push over

"...no matter how much you love her you can't go back, you've given her 2 chances already"

You answered your own question. Unless you are some kind of masochist, forget about this girl. She does not love you. She's shown you that already. Do yourself a favor and stay away from girls like that, because you'll get the same outcome. And yes if you want her, you can get her back if you show her you are to be respected and you don't bend backwards for her. She might respect you and come back to you, but would you really want to be with a woman like that. I don't see a good outcome of this no matter how you act, to attract her. Your actions can only do so much, a relationship also depends on what kind of person she is. As I said can you lure her in and make her like you as she sees you are a confident man, yes. Will this change how easily she jumps from a person to person, no, she will still be the same person. So, the question here is not, can you get her back. It is, would you really want her back?

Empty words are just that - actions prove love. Because if love is present, there will be actions naturally which will show it's there. I bet she's said "I love cake", more times than's she's said to you "I love you".
    Last edited by toknow; 25-07-12 at 04:53 PM.