+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some suggest or help, Thanks.

Some suggest or help, Thanks.

A little background; I'm 28 working in a stable job, decently looking and single. This girl I’m interested in is attractive, funny, and sweet and we have known each for about 3 years, but never really had a long conversation together or dated.

3 weeks ago, I needed some help and asked her for some advises by accident (miss dial) and that's how us started to hang out together. Movies, brunches, lunches, dinners and etc we had done pretty much all the dating spots. We talked about what we want in life, bad experiences we had and even some rejections.

As we get closer and hanging out much more regular (Almost every day or every other day), I start to have feeling for her. Some friends have told me that I should go for it, but it is so hard for me approach her physically because she has told me once that she wants to be single for the next few months to clear her head and concentrate on her school work. I really respect her, and want the best for her.

Now, here are my questions. Am I stuck in the friend's zone? Should I just ignore her request and go for the kiss?

Keep in mind, She’s single, not dating anyone else and only sees me during her free time.

Lastly, Thanks for reading my post and any possible suggestions.

If you really have feelings for her then go for it. Be prepared that she might only want to be friends, but you will never know until you try. Go in for a kiss!!