+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is she my girlfriend?

You're not exclusive, so you should still be talking to other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're not exclusive, so you should still be talking to other girls.
    Keep in mind, we're in college. I feel like going on actual dates is a little more serious to ppl my age because it really doesn't happen as much as it does after college. Usually its hanging out and partying alot and deciding to be bf/gf. I think it's a little more serious than u guys r thinking. I don't see her dating other guys right now

You are completely missing the point.

After 3 dates you think this is serious? You are a lost twat, I'll give you that much. Since things are so serious, then there should be no doubt that she is your g/f, but you're not, are you? No, because if you were, you wouldn't be here. You've been to lunch twice with this chick. It's not serious, she's not your g/f, end of. You'll learn sooner or later, or you'll just go through life in this same moronic state. Either way, I'm done with this thread. I'm just gonna sit back and watch you fiddle your way into the friendzone.

You are completely missing the point.

After 3 dates you think this is serious? You are a lost twat, I'll give you that much. Since things are so serious, then there should be no doubt that she is your g/f, but you're not, are you? No, because if you were, you wouldn't be here. You've been to lunch twice with this chick. It's not serious, she's not your g/f, end of. You'll learn sooner or later, or you'll just go through life in this same moronic state. Either way, I'm done with this thread. I'm just gonna sit back and watch you fiddle your way into the friendzone.
    my god, ppl r such asses around here lately. Sorry, I titled the thread wrong. I know she's not my gf right now, but I'm just saying I know we're both not looking for other ppl. I just wantewanted to get an idea of when the time is right

Quote Originally Posted by parisecoaching View Post
    I disagree with a lot of what's being said here. I think you should follow your instincts. If you are interested in a deeper intimacy with this girl, and not just sex, then tell her by asking questions about her life, her thoughts, her ideas, her hobbies, what's important to her. If you are wanting to treat this young lady as a person and a friend who might become more than a friend, you will be most effective if you let her pace the relationship. She already knows that you want her physically. She probably suspects you want her as a g/f. The next family holiday, ask her over for a couple of hours, or ask if you can go over her family's house. A woman likes to be romanced with small, thoughtful gifts too, or even just an extended quiet holding/hugging without a lot of explicit sex. There's plenty of time for that when both of you are sure enough about your mutual trust and commitment. You'll know when it happens. Trust yourself.
    thank u for an actual educated response. I do all of those things, we talk all the time, I send her good morning texts, she sometimes sends me one first, I make an effort to get to know her, we held hands and we're touching each other the whole zoo date, I pay for everything, I listen, etc. I know I'm doing everything right, that's not the issue. I just don't want to be too forward and just know for an idea of when it's safe to bring it up, or what things she'll do that will be big hints

Don't bring it up before you get physical with her. Not necessarily sex, but handholding isn't enough. I think you should stop worrying about it anyway. It sounds like things are going fine, but I'd be willing to bet she's going to get bored with you soon if you don't amp it up sexually.

Also, how the **** would you know an educated response from an uneducated one? I'm 26 and have had 3 LTRs and ****ed 30+ women. What's your dating resume like?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 19-07-12 at 06:13 AM.

Don't bring it up before you get physical with her. Not necessarily sex, but handholding isn't enough. I think you should stop worrying about it anyway. It sounds like things are going fine, but I'd be willing to bet she's going to get bored with you soon if you don't amp it up sexually.

Also, how the **** would you know an educated response from an uneducated one? I'm 26 and have had 3 LTRs and ****ed 30+ women. What's your dating resume like?
    we've gone out 3 times... it's not like we keep going out and it's the same thing every time.... I've gradually stepped it up, she's not bored. And don't worry about my resume, I've just asked a question. No need to get defensive and challenge me

Quote Originally Posted by nukl92 View Post
    calm down. I'm using my phone and it was an auto correct. No need to jump down my throat for one little thing because I insulted u. Let me rephrase that, I reminded u of ur horrible life

My friend I am very calm. Want to know why? Because last night me and my girlfriend had sex. Then we had sex this morning. Twice. Bet you didn't. Har har bloody har.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123