+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is she my girlfriend?

Is she my girlfriend?

So I'm 20 and going into my third year of college. I've never really had a real girlfriend. I met a girl and have been on three dates with her so far. 2 lunch dates and we went to the zoo and even went shopping at the mall after. And next week we r going to an amusement park with her cousin and her cousins fiance. Like i've said, I've never had a real relationship or have ever gotten the chance to call a girl my girlfriend. Do I have to ask her to be my girlfriend? Does it just come along naturally? If it does, how many dates until we're thinning about boyfriend/girlfriend? So like I said, I know nothing about this relationship stuff so any help and advice would be really appreciated. Btw, be both said we kinda wanna take it slow in the beginning, after our second date she told me that it just feels right to her and she really enjoys me and stuff. So with all that, how do I go about this? Thanks in advance guys

Stop thinking about it too much. guys are not the one who decides whether or not you are in a relationship. It's always the female. Get physical with her, kiss her when the time is right and let her figure out all the details. You are young, and there will be a plenty of heart breaks and issue ahead of you.

Like what I said to my close friends, and I will said it here too. try it out, get physical, don't ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. Let the girls to wonder and think. Men are suppose to act, and be manly about what you want. Yes it is a little sterotype, but that's how the world operates. until you have realized what's going on. you are far from growing up and ready for a long lasting relationship.

Get physical. What on earth are you waiting for exactly? Xmas?

I think he is waiting for the year where world are high-technologies XD

Quote Originally Posted by raidenfx View Post
    Stop thinking about it too much. guys are not the one who decides whether or not you are in a relationship. It's always the female. Get physical with her, kiss her when the time is right and let her figure out all the details. You are young, and there will be a plenty of heart breaks and issue ahead of you.

Like what I said to my close friends, and I will said it here too. try it out, get physical, don't ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. Let the girls to wonder and think. Men are suppose to act, and be manly about what you want. Yes it is a little sterotype, but that's how the world operates. until you have realized what's going on. you are far from growing up and ready for a long lasting relationship.
    thank u for the response, but it seems like u contradict urself. U say females decide, but then u tell me I'm supposed to wear the pants. But I'm just picking up that u just let it come natural

that is incorrect.

You have to decide on your own feeling. Do you like her, do you want to spend the time with her, Do you want to share your money with her, etc. There are many questions which you have to answer for yourself, and only you know the answer.

Once the decision is made, then act up on it. Be a man, and don't think too much about what would happen. Thousands possibilities. Remember this, Life is like a poker game, no one is going to know what have in your hand until you show them. No matter how much you calculate and reason yourself, there will always be a chance of winning and losing even with the best of the best hands.

The final decision on whether or not the girl will accept your approach is up to her. She will then decide if you are boyfriend material and whether or not wants to spend time with you. Don't be a girl and ask "would you want to be my girlfriend?" It might have worked in movies, but in real life? hardly.

Man up and do it once with all you have, even if you failed, it's just life and it will continue.
    Last edited by raidenfx; 17-07-12 at 04:21 AM.

If you want to avoid an awkward moment and don't want to put pressure on her by asking her if she's your gf. Then the next time you introduce her to somebody, introduce her as your gf then see she how she reacts(assuming u want her as your gf).

Quote Originally Posted by UdoKier View Post
    If you want to avoid an awkward moment and don't want to put pressure on her by asking her if she's your gf. Then the next time you introduce her to somebody, introduce her as your gf then see she how she reacts(assuming u want her as your gf).
    I like that approach. I'm not planning on trying it quite yet, but I think when i feel the time is right, ill definitely go with that approach if everything stays the course.

I have another question that may sound stupid. We're both 20 and dating and seeing and going out with ppl at our age and in college, babe kinda starts to get thrown around alot when things start getting semi-serious. After seeing her maybe another time for this amusement park date, should I try using a "babe" and seeing how she responds?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Terrible advice.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Get physical first, hold hands, kiss, etc. If she reciprocates and you get closer, then mention something about being official or introduce her as your GF.....everyone is different, me I take it naturally, others on this forum stress to verbally ask and make it official, so really it's up to you what you want to do.

***kiss her you fool! you are 20 not 12.

Ummm where's everyone getting this notion that i haven't kissed her yet? I mean, it wasn't a makeout session, but I started with a peck on the cheek to feel it out and she kissed me on the lips, then I kissed her. There waswas no tongue, but it was passionate and we both enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by nukl92 View Post
    There waswas no tongue,
    ...and why not? Jeesh man! Are you religious or something? Get the party going already...thats the Guy's job. Shes not even close to what I would call a GF. Why are you so timid in your approach? You should be knee deep in pussy already

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    ...and why not? Jeesh man! Are you religious or something? Get the party going already...thats the Guy's job. Shes not even close to what I would call a GF. Why are you so timid in your approach? You should be knee deep in pussy already
    First off, I wasn't gonna make out with a girl in a mall parking lot. Second, she wants to take things slow, just being cautious. And third, I've been "knee deep" in plenty of pussy. That's to y the reason i've never had a real gf, I never wanted a relationship with a girl, just a good time. But now I want a relationship and it's a totally different ball game to me and I'm not positive how to approach it

She wants to take things slow = she's not interested or frigid
    You've never had a real GF and you're 20 - bit of a slow starter aren't we. So we can assume you're a virgin = at your age?
    Passionate kissing with no tongues = not passionate kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    She wants to take things slow = she's not interested or frigid
    You've never had a real GF and you're 20 - bit of a slow starter aren't we. So we can assume you're a virgin = at your age?
    Passionate kissing with no tongues = not passionate kissing.
    Haha. youre 38 and it took you 5 dates and a 10 course meal just to see a french birds tit and you have the cheek to judge this wee bawsack? You should get your own house in order before you start giving love advice. What a nerve, really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast