+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A situation that has just been lingering..

A situation that has just been lingering..

Hey everybody out there

So here's my story. Been in love with this girl for a very long time now, over a year and a half maybe. Because we don't get to communicate that much, everything has been developing quite slowly. But whenever there's been the slightest interaction - I've always felt this warm admiration between us. Once we were walking down this street, it was just a very short walk from building A to building B, 2-3 minutes perhaps - but during this time she seemed very interested in what I thought about certain things, asked me questions and so forth. Because (as I said) we don't even meet that often, let alone chat, this seemed very surprising and almost as if we'd been best friends since I don't know.. forever? So I've been noticing that the rare times I get to do something really gentlemanly for her, like open a door or help her to reach the purse when we're getting off the car (without being asked beforehand), she definitely has taken note of that - given me this warm radiant smile afterwards.
    Once, when I forgot something in her car, she messaged me later, we arranged a meeting and she brought it back to me - which was nice.
    She's a virgo (I'm a scorpio) by the way (+ we're both a little over 20 of age if that matters) and I know they like to be treated like princesses. People say this horoscope thing isn't important, but I don't know.. I like it - or I just don't have anything against it. It does give some insight and from what I've been reading over the internet, it should be the most wonderful of matches.
    Yet, in spite of all the great things I've experienced with her, there hasn't been a sure 'go for it' sign, like a 'green light'. I guess I'm too afraid to lay all my cards on the table as well, because of some very hurtful times I went through in the past. So I've just been waiting.. until now and it's been over a year. I guess I just don't want to be hurt, but I really-really want us to work. If I do make a move, I'm not sure what it could be in order not to come off too strongly, but still make a good impression and just let her know. I'm such a wuss - I know - for letting this go on for so long, but I feel all's still not lost. What should I do?

Amont

Can't I even get 1-2 replies? Please, help..

You are stupid and naive.

First of all, you need to figure out your own feeling, but it will comes down to this: DO YOU LIKE HER? if the answer is yes, then get her number and ask her for a real date. Second, don't be afraid of showing your cards. It's always going to be a game. If you don't play it, you will never know what's going to happen. Third people on this forum have their own life as well, don't expect anything.

Oh and FYI, You haven't done anything but a friend to her. why would she show ANY interests is beyond me. Get your head together and stop thinking so much. ACT on what you want.