+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My husband's PE problem

My husband's PE problem

We are with my husband a year after the wedding. At the beginning our sex life was great, but suddenly something went wrong. It seems to me that my husband has a problem with premature ejaculation, but ashamed to admit it and avoid sex with me. I am afraid to tell it to meet that I know about his problem so it does not hurt. I do not know what to do, how can I help him?

If he went from using a condom to not wearing one there lies the problem, he is too sensitive. There is a cream or spray you can purchase on line or from a sex shop that will numb the sensitivity temporarily. There are many names for it like "Sta-erect" delay cream, or "Stay hard". It is advised to use a condom so it doesn't numb you or use it a half hour ahead of time to let it absorb into his skin.

Visit the doctor.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was gonna say "quit spamming" until I saw smackie was suggesting products..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Visit the doctor.
    This is his best bet...to see a doctor. He maybe having issues with his prostate which would cause PE.

smackie, you're either really bizarre, or an incredible lay, not sure about you !
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

I dont think there is a need for going to the doctor right now ... . Why dont you talk with him, solve the problem together. There is always time for doctors, training, advices and this kind of stuff.

ash is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The doctor can help you. However, you can try cure it at home. Find the information about PE and how to deal with them, and practice. A lot of guys have this problem and you shouldn't be ashamed. The most important thing is cure it.

Most of the time it's not curable, but some what can be controlled. It's a complex problem and many things can be causing it, and it get worse as a man ages. If this is something that has just started then it's possible it's a symptom of a medical problem and shouldn't be taken lightly. You will have to talk to him about it and tell him you will make an appointment to see a doctor....go with him if need be. If everything checks out fine, then buy some books on the subject and try out the home exercises.

Hmm, good ideas smackie. I think i can give him a sort of advice on this kind of trainings on the internet. There is a course called "Gush Control - how to stop premature ejaculation", which is easly to find by the internet. In my opinion, you can find there plenty of good advices, which can help you and your partner, so good luck .
    Last edited by Keyy; 20-07-12 at 05:34 PM.

I thought about it, to send him to the doctor, but he doesn't want to hear about it. I think it's too embarrassing for him and he has no courage. Perhaps these guides and courses could help us. I'll try to persuade him to take advantage of such a course.

Ask him in a kind way to schedule an appointment with a doctor. There is medication for that problem.

Also there are cock rings that you can slip over his penis once he becomes erect. This will help maintain his erection longer by keeping the engorged blood of the penis in place so that you can be fulfilled too.

Hope that this is helpful. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by titina View Post
    I thought about it, to send him to the doctor, but he doesn't want to hear about it. I think it's too embarrassing for him and he has no courage.
    Give him an incentive to go. Perhaps suggest that you have sex with somebody else unless he gets himself sorted out.