+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell my sister that her boyfriend is cheating on her

How to tell my sister that her boyfriend is cheating on her

My sister has been dating this guy for a month now and I've honestly never liked him. We used to be friends until all the sudden he just took an interest in my sister. He's real smooth operator I guess you could call him. My sister did tell me that he talks to a lot of girls but he said he likes her the most which is why he only dates her. Well I saw him at the movies with another girl kissing. So I know that he was full of it. I just don't know how to tell my sister because she thinks I just want her to break up with him because I don't like her and she might refuse to believe me.

Help please?

Concerned brother

Just tell her you're concerned and thought she should know

Was this the sister that was getting banged by a guy and you were wondering whether to mention it to your parents?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take a photo next time and send it to her phone.

But don't be surprised if she doesn't drop him. She already knows he's a sharmoota, and chooses to ignore it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah I never told my parents. I think she'll come around to see him for what he is eventually.

Tell your sister to ask her BF where he was at the night you saw him at the movies and with who
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

How old are the 3 of you?
    and especially woman often blame you for telling them that their loser bf is cheating.

theey take it all on you and stay for years with that loser,
    till one day they wake up.

just tell her you saw him that day.
    or tell her to watch out.

I would not put a lot of time into it. tell her and move on. let her do her thing.
    at the end its her problem

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Was this the sister that was getting banged by a guy and you were wondering whether to mention it to your parents?

huh........ how old is this topic starter anyway. sounds underage to me then.

if so you and your sister need to start worry about school instead of such stuff.

Just tell her straight up...it would be really good to tell her in front of the guy and put him on the spot. Call his ass out. Your sister may be upset, but in the long rung she will thank you. You are her brother so protect her! She will make her own choices in the end and everyone likes to learn the hard way, but she should know. Of course on some level she already knows...but just tell her. Being straight forward and honest and upfront is the only way to go!

Still debating what to do. He came up and told me shut my mouth and if i say a word he'll kill me. He's a pretty ripped guy so I didn't wanna get in a fight with him I just told him not to cheat on my sister then he got really mad and got right in my face. He said I don't know what i'm talking about. I really don't wanna do anything to him because I know he'll kick my house. He's coming over in a few hours anyway. They're going to a midnight movie tonight.. and god knows what terrible sexual things he's gonna do. Could the cops help ?

You should either tell your sister or just forget about the whole thing if you are too scared...