+ Follow This Topic

Thread: possible newly met lover on holidays but from other side of my country (Ireland)

possible newly met lover on holidays but from other side of my country (Ireland)

Hi 20 years old male ,very soft inside, recently ended a relationship that was already ended months ago but was still lingering, this girl killed me inside through lies , cheating , and general disrespect to the fact my mother has passed away January this year and i ave been in bits about that. I was with her for two years then on and off for a year but just before i left to go Spain it seemed to be completely finished as she acted up again and i managed to delete her from my brain, then on holidays in spain i met a girl from donegal which is 4 hours from where i live, we instantly connected and i felt something for her that i never ever felt in the 3 years i knew my last girlfriend. She seemed to feel the same towards me but a bit less than i was feeling, it was her friends birthday party Saterday just gone so me and a friend went on a road trip for the two days. i once again clicked very well with this girl who helped me out a lot when i was in rag order crying over my mother as i was drunk and this happens a lot , but again like on holidays , perhaps feeling slightly more feelings towards her than vice versa. she doesnt seem to msg me on facebook but when i say something to her she talks away and doesnt seem to dislike it, so im confused now, and upset that iv met someone that lives as far away and that i dont know if she feels like i do. id be embarrassed to explain to her as id feel like a weak person for falling for a girl i dont know that well. please help me someone, all advice accepted, please and thank you very much for reading.

Maybe take some time to yourself instead of chasing a girl that lives 4 hours away. Losing your mother and your g/f in this short timespan is a substantial loss, and at this point I'm not surprised at all that you'd latch onto the first person you met. Take some time to really come to term with things..without a whiskey bottle. I assure you, you won't die from not drinking whiskey. My Irish roommate seemed to think he would.

i understand where you are coming from but i know from the girls around where i live, that this one is different its all about meeting someone who wont cheat on you, thats rule 1, and its hard to find one of them , would take energy that i dont have so thats why iv been thinking of this girl a lot because im pretty sure shes trustworthy, but maybe you are right , its a long way away but she moves england in two months to return to collage , 50 min flight and same price as the bus that takes you to where she currently lives in ireland.. and yeah us irish are pretty stupid when it comes to drink i must admit!!

You are friend zoned. She likes you as a friend not a BF. Contributing factors are distance. Long distance relationship are difficult and a waste of time, so I bet she isn't going to be into doing one. Secondly, seeing a guy sobbing and blubbering would turn anyone off. Girls don't want that in a BF, they want someone emotionally strong and confident. Basically your search for a girl is for the wrong reasons....you are looking for a girl to emotionally rescue you. You need to drop this quest and give yourself some time to recover so you are not a basket case again in front of a girl. You will look damaged as they say these days. I speak from experience..... I had a couple of guys tell me something emotional hurtful that happened to them, they were crying.......I had no interest in dating them after that.

I have a question. Is your ex the only GF that has cheated or is this a re-occurrence with other GFs? Was she your first real GF?

Maybe you need to stop drinking and running after girls. that will not heal your hurt.

take time for yourself and give yourself time to heal. cause you sound drunk nd like you are chasing every girl you see and feel a little bit for,

\\\\\\\\\\\its hard but time is a great healing. And talk to God, he can guide you 2.

ahh here im not an emotional wreck im really outgoing and can be lots of fun i didnt spend all my time with her crying and sobbing , maybe half an hour of a really long night, and it goes away pretty quick aswel i just get emotional attacks but they go away my mam did pass not to long ago im sure its normal :/ if i felt me crying was a turn off to her i wouldnt liker her because i wasnt crying over an ex girlfriend or something silly she completely understood but perhaps your right i dont really know u are a girl though i suppose i havte take ur advice.. but she keeps asking me about me and my friends going down to them so im guessing she wants to see me again, or maybe it is just as friends i cant be sure .. and to your second question , yeah my ex was my first gf

for cheekxs: im dont drink extremely often like on the weekends and stuff but i go all out usually when i do, i know time is a good healer but iv had way too much time and i dont seem to heal , i need new inputs into my life a new girl preferably! yeah im a christian God will always be number one for me but in the physical sense i need somebody i feel

heres a new rule. dont date people far away. 25 miles or 1 hour which ever some 1st. more then that you might as well get a dog and call it veronica.