+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: he left me...

he left me...

hi peeps!
    first of all, im sorry cuz my english isnt really good...im from asia...

i am a girl... i got this one male friend since first year in university...
    we're very close... we hang out together... eat together... went to class together...
    after 4 years, we had so many memories together...
    but, idk why one day we got misunderstanding and we're not talking to each other...
    we've been stranger for almost a semester even though we're in the same class...
    all friends and classmates ask me what happened to us...
    well, idk what to say... i just said "we're both busy with our life...so we cant be seen together"
    thats more than stupid answer cuz people will notice the changes!

last month was his birthday... i took the opportunities to get back together... i prepared birthday card and gift for him... but im afraid he refused...so i just text him to wish for his birthday...after get positive response from him, i gave him the gift and card... and starting from there, we are together back like before...

and bout a previous week, he started change his attitude... he was like avoiding me.. mad at me for no reason...i was questioning what happened? until one day i asked him the truth...he didnt reply and i decided to ask him out just to make things clear...suddenly, he post his blog on everything about me.. everything he didnt like bout me... half are true and another half was a big misunderstanding... he's the person who love to observe people behaviour and relate it to another person.. in this case, he observed me wrongly.. from that moment...i just keep myself silent and wait for him to cool down....

today, i found he removed me from his facebook friend... i was like "oh he hates me"...i feel like throwing him away and forget bout him...but thats only in my mind...but deep down in my heart, i love him.. everyone sees we're just BFF and so do him... but secretly, i love him... im afraid losing him... and now im crying alone...idk who should i told this story...

It's not easy to forget the happy moments and years that have been shared through precious memories.
    However,I think you should totally bear in your mind that there has a gap between that can lead into a total separation.

ive tried my best to save our relationship...i sacrificed so many times...in fact i always give him chances to win in any argument...but he still didnt appreciate it

and everytime i went out alone or with my friends around our place..everything reminds me of him and everything that we've gone thru together

Were you just friends with this guy? Or was there also an emotional affair going on? I think it's the second option, otherwise he wouldn't have exited your life so melodramatically. What was the misunderstanding about? Did you try to talk to him after it happened?

idk bout his feeling but im pretty sure bout mine...we're just bestfriends but deep down in my heart..i love him more than just a bestfriend...but i never told him bout my feeling towards him...

as i told above, he likes to observe people...but sometimes his observation is wrong...so from there, misunderstanding happens...

But what exactly happened? Something must have happened for him to change so radically in his behavior towards and opinion of you.

at 1st, idk what exactly happened...but after arguing with him, i gt the answer...
    okay these statements i got from his blog...

1- i touch him (punch and slap his shoulder) - here, those are sins... (i admit it)
    2 - he said i post blog and fb status bout him...but the fact is i just share few sad song cuz i love the song..not becuz of him
    3- i fought with my housemate... after i found that my housemate talk something not right bout me, i explain to him the true story...but he accused me same to my housemate...hmmm

i think you have low self esteem and maybe you know how you are but u are acting like you dont know what he is talking about.

he already show you how he see you and that he doesnt like you and dont want to be around you. are u that stupid?
    leave him alone. the friendship is over!

and people need to stop basing their life on facebook.

its so stupid. ita a website not your life!

I don't get the first two reasons... Do you punch and slap him playfully or do you actually hurt him? If it's the former, then why would he get so angry :S? And unless what you posted on facebook were false accusations about him or something, I don't get why he would be bothered by it. Does he feel stalked or something? About your housemate: does he know her, is he close with her? Maybe he is interested in her and wants to stay on her side in order to eventually date her... Have you talked with him after he made those "accusations"?

Holy shit! They have universities in Asia?!

retard! stop thinking in boxes!

cheekxs...maybe u're right...he hates me... but since he's been very2 nice to me for 4 years...its not easy for me to forget him just like that...we've gone thru so many experience together

you will get a new best friend. if not call him and tell him whats up. dont have pussyitious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast