+ Follow This Topic

Thread: *WARNING!:LONG STORY* Why does my ex act like this? (need opinions)

*WARNING!:LONG STORY* Why does my ex act like this? (need opinions)

Sorry that this is extremely long,

I don't know where to start..
    Here's a few things you should know
    We met in july 2010
    We were on and off
    We fell apart at the end of january-beginning of febuary(2011)
    We continued to talk but it wasn't the same, we talked less and less
    And in october(2011) we stopped talking completely
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    In decemeber of last year 2011, my ex who's also my first true love sent me a text saying "I still love you and I'm sorry", he met a girl and he sent her a pic of my vag and she posted on a social network and I seen it and a couple hours later he texts me saying "ily and I'm sorry". And basically that is when started talking again after two months, that bad experience brought us back together. We became friends and things were different, like he changed completely he became, stuck up, borning, a douche, resevered,quiet, heartless and careless.

I'm confused because he gives me mixed signals. For Examples

Things that makes me think he doesn't care and doesn't wanna talk to me.

*most of the times he ignores me, never replies to my texts
    *whenever I ask him do he love and care about me he never answers
    *when I write long texts he don't read them and he gets mad
    *he always reply to my texts with "o, k, ok, idk, yes, no" we can never have a real conversation
    *right now he's at bootcamp for the army and I asked him if he would right eachother letters back in fourth and he said "na"
    *I drove 5hrs just to see him twice..1st time he claimed he was sleeping, 2nd time he said he was busy
    *he recently had a graduation party and didn't even invite me and said no when I asked
    *he calls me a asshole and dumbass
    *he gets mad when I wanna joke around with him
    *he doesn't open up to me
    *whenever we have a problem, he never wants to fix it.. it's like he wants to stay mad at me
    *for the first time ever he told me he hated me.

Things that make me think he does care but is just afraid to show and tell me

*He invited me to stay over while he has a gf
    *He talked shit about a guy that I was dating (made me thought he was jealous)
    *When I told him I didn't wanna talk to him, he attempted to make me feel better by making me laugh
    *we were ending "us" and I send him a goodbye email with pics(they were not naked/nude pics) but I had written "goodbye tony" on one boob and "iloveyou" on th other.. I had on a tanktop shirt, and the other pics where of me in a shirt and certain boy shorts/underwear (the shirt and underwear symbolizes 2 things)
    And after I sent the email w/pics he said stuff like "it's never too late", "I don't have to say goodbye", and that we should hang before he leaves for bootcamp
    *he wanted to hang out w/me and I told him that he should ask his gf first and he said "what she doesn't know, won't hurt her"
    *everytime I tell him I'm gonna lose my virginity, he gets mad at me and feel hurt, I ask him why is he hurt and why does that make him mad and he never can answer cause he can't open up to me
    *I told him I wanna gonna lose my virginity to this one guy and he told me that I better act like I got some sense
    *I told him goodbye [[AGAIN]] and that this was it, and he got upset and told me he was pissed and hurt because I said goodbye and he said he hated me for say it. But he never explained why me leaving hurted him.
    *He said that he would be pissed if i lost my virginity, but happy if his guy friends lost theirs
    *he once kept constantly asking for naked pics, and when i asked why he said "idk".. a couple hrs later i asked if he still wanted them he said yes. (i never sent him any)
    *I told him that I effin loved him and he said it doesn't seem like it and he told me to show him that I loved him.
    P.s all this happened while he had/has a gf.

NONE OF THE EXAMPLES ARE IN A SPECIFIC ORDER
    So basically it's complicated and I'm confused and he gives me false hope and leads me on, then turns around and call me names and ignores me, and he never explains anythng to me including his feelins.. what do you guys think? Why does he act this way? What is he hiding? Why is it so hard for him to open up to me and tell me what he really feels!? I don't know what to think and I'd like you guys opinion and perhaps some advice? Lol constructive criticism would be very help, call me dumb stupid.. yada yada.. idc.. just heeelllppp!

Stop talking to him and you won't be confused anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by xxnoregretsxx View Post
    call me dumb stupid..
    You're dumb and stupid. Now that we got that out of the way..

You should have sex with him and he'll probably leave her. Men don't fall in love without sex.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're dumb and stupid. Now that we got that out of the way..

You should have sex with him and he'll probably leave her. Men don't fall in love without sex.
    Hahaa lol thanks, but there is no way in hell that we are going to have sex, although I'd like that