+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Early dating whats right & wrong?

Early dating whats right & wrong?

have been seeing a guy for 5 weeks now once a week.
    we have only gone out one weekend night the whole 5 weeks the rest is during week.
    he doesnt seem to make plans to see me on weekends.
    last time he asked what i was doing on weekend i was out one night and the night i was free he was doing something with friends, this is now the 2nd time. should he be asking me along? or am i being to pushy and impatient?

so i invited him over for dinner tonight, ( i text him at lunch telling him what im making) he replies 3 hours later saying;
    he sexy one im down at my boss's place my phone is on charge, at a bbq i will let you know what im up to later?
    i tried to call him after he text, he didnt answer so i text back to say 'are you coming for dinner or'?
    he replies with 'probably wont make it' i said 'hey well i thought you were coming and i bought all this food'
    he texts back 'yeah i know, im sorry babe, my boss got back from o/s and invited me down' i didnt reply.he loves his boss.
    im guessing he didnt answer the phone cos he knew i would go off at him. why didnt he have the decency to call me back?
    i would also assume he was drunk and had been drinking all day.
    yes i have been to his house and no im not sure if he has a girlfriend, he bought me lingerie last week and paid a lot of money for it. ive met one of his mates.
    what do i do now? its been 4 days i havent contacted him and he contacted me either?

Let it go. He's not interested.

Yes I agree too, I sense that guy is not really sincere
    and dedicated to you, forget him.

hmmm i met him online, he was flaky even before we met, ie arrange date for a sat night he texts me at 5pm saying car broke down let me know whats happening soon, he never let me know, i text 2 days later no reply until a rang him a week later, he reckons he had family issue's? this happened before we met. another time i asked him to pub i text no reply he reckons he lost all his phone contacts. both of these things happened prior to meeting.does it sound like he could be attached?

Yeah, it sounds like he already has a girlfriend. He thought that maybe you could see you in on the side, but realized that it's going to be too much trouble juggling two women.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like he already has a girlfriend. He thought that maybe you could see you in on the side, but realized that it's going to be too much trouble juggling two women.
    could be but he is on a dating site though with his photo visible? wouldn't he be worried about that i have also been to his house.

Then maybe he met somebody else through that dating site. It happens. If he was serious about you, he would have taken down his profile there by now. But he's still looking, so even if he is seeing somebody else, he isn't serious about her, either. I don't know what his work schedule is like, but the fact that he isn't seeing you on weekends is probably a bad sign.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

yes you could be right

surely he would be worried that he could meet some loony and she will come around to his house and cause drama if he is doing this all the time?
    funny cos he was using cancellation excuses on me before we met...

I dont think he is so serious about you.........or there might be a chance he is not able to tell boss to go,but still if such a case he must have contacted you and told every thing.He might be engaged with someone else.

Girllllllllll, for real??? I think you are blind or you are trying to hard to be liked/love!

Online ? That sounds always creepy . cause you have a lot of sick people online.
    So going to his house or he coming to my would be not part of the plan EVER!!!!!!!!!!

And what kind of guy give a girl lingerie and expensive and in that short of time?
    For me thats disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never take gift from guys, especially not if he is not my bf.
    I think you should not have accepted that lingerie gift eater. Dont feel gilty about the gift and the price of it!
    Give it back to him !So he knows that
    you are not buy-able. and not interested in what " lingerie " means!

Some guys think that with sweet words and gift is enough to get a girl or to keep her around or
    get her in bed. Not every girl is like that. and if you are not, send him that signal and make it clear
    to him from day 1!

And i only see one sign here and that that is that he doenst take you serious and dont have noting serious in mind !
    He just want to keep you in line so he can fu-ck you with that lingerie on when he wants to!

And there is to many excuses there that he is making every time. No men that wants a girl or in love do that!

I would say, "cleanup" and go on with you life!

You are doing what the men( he) supposed to do!
    Chasing you as a woman, is the man's job! Our job is to look pretty, analyze his actions/behavior and say yes or no
    to him!

ok i met someone else on the weekend my goodness what an angel he is compared to this other loser...
    i sent online boy a text yesterday of course no response;
    Hey ....have been away with work and been meaning to txt u re:last Sunday that was really bad form & u let me down both with my time & $, wouldn't have been a prob if u had let me know earlier.
    I know I have had this convo with you before but not really sure wat ur up too with your constant unreliability?
    It’s about having a bit of respect for my time of which I would expect from any of my mates as I’m sure you would expect the same in return.

and guess what no response, why wouldnt he even just say im sorry or not keen?

Meh, just forget about him. He sounds like a jerk and he's clearly not serious about it, and he doesn't even have the decency to end things properly or give you the time of day, so he isn't worth your stress. You've probably been done a favor by not entering into a relationship with him. Enjoy your new guy

i think he might be on the site just for //// maybe he should be on a //// site not a dating one, the guy is on their morning noon and night and he is a labourer not sure he could log on so much..?