+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl squeezes left arm

Girl squeezes left arm

What's the sign language? Met a girl once on first date. text her a bit. 3 weeks later met her again just before she goes on holiday. past her on the stairs, she holds my left arm and squeezes it, says nothing, I say "your a hard woman to track down". that was it. then i continued down the stairs,then she went up the stairs. Saw her little while later staring at me in an obvious way. She then leaves and goes home.....help translate this?

You didn't give us much info. What happened after the first date? Why wasn't there a second?

She gave big kiss on first date, we were both working etc./busy. then second was that brief encounter

That was hardly a second date - you only bumped into each other and you didn't even talk to each other. Why didn't you start a conversation when you met her on the stairs? How often do you text?

Are you even interested in this girl at all?

text abit, every few days. It was the first time I saw her during that night.

I don't want to show that deep down I'm a 'nice guy' because girls nowadays prefer dating arrogant bastards.

I hope you aren't older than 20..?

Even if your idiotic statement were true, showing interest is not the same as showing that you are a nice guy. If you don't show interest, she will think that, well, you aren't interested, and move on to someone else.

She's trying to get you to give her attention......it's obvious you haven't been showing her proper interest.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her squeezing her [left] arm in particular means she likes you and wants to **** you.

Seriously, I hope you are under 16 then you may be forgiven for asking a question like this.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

she wanted to get fresh with you.

All this stuff about nice guys finishing last is utter bullshit. You are being way way way too slow. If a first date goes well, arrange a second date at the end of the first date. You have not shown that you're really that interested have you?

@OP - no, that is not the signal. If she squeezed your right testicle and gave you a double wink THEN you're home free

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    @OP - no, that is not the signal. If she squeezed your right testicle and gave you a double wink THEN you're home free
    And all these years I thought it was the LEFT testicle. I've missed so many chances.

Yeah, ask her our again or she will for sure move on to the next. A woman I met once said this to me...."Men are like trains, there is always another one coming down the track"